money, power, plane and friends

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quiggle

Super Freak
Reaction score
Arnold Schwarzenegger has an even bigger head than we thought he had. According to Newsweek, even as the 65-year-old's divorce from longtime wife Maria Shriver is still being finalized, he told his next-door neighbor: “I think things will work out OK with Maria, but if they don’t, I’m getting me a 20-year-old honey."

Newsweek also spoke to sources who have read Arnold's upcoming autobiography, "Total Recall: My Unbelievably True Life Story," set to be released on Oct. 1. Here are a few more juicy nuggets from the report:

-- Maria asked Arnold to go to therapy with her after she learned that he had fathered a child with their longtime housekeeper. He was willing to go once, but refused to return, even if it could potentially save their marriage.

-- When Maria asked Arnold for a divorce, he told her, "I have the money, the power, and the plane, and I will have the friends."

-- When Maria said she needed a trial separation and told Arnold to move out, family and friends say that he refused -- because it was his house.

-- Arnold's son Patrick has started calling himself “Patrick Shriver” on his Twitter account, and his two daughters fear that he wants to use them to repair his tarnished image.

According to the article: ‘Arnold is a very different kind of person (to Maria).

‘Anything that posed emotional pain or difficulty, he was out of there.

‘He could not understand why Maria could not just forgive and get on with things, and when Maria said she needed a trial separation and told Arnold to move out, family and friends say that he refused. It was his house, and he wasn’t budging...

‘...Maria could not stay with her estranged husband. The mansion had the scent of the affair in every bed and sofa, and wherever Maria looked she saw pictures and memorabilia of her husband.

‘And so she moved into a hotel, where her children came to visit her. She had lost her mother and father within a year, and now she had lost her marriage.’

arnold_stfu-1.jpg

are any of you going to buy the book and if he is doing a local signing will you be attending?

Well good for Arnold. :cool:
Gotta hand it to him he has the life and knows how to live it up. He has the power, money, plane, and friends...I mean this is what I call a perfect life. The guy has brought such joy to me as a kid especially with the "Terminator" movies (well the first 2 anyway) and overall this is a highly intelligent guy that did great things with his life only many would dream of.
At 65 he is still going strong and I still need to check out the second "Expendables" movie even if Chuck Norris and Van Damme are in it to ruin it.
I will always respect Arnold so if he wants to hook up with some 20 year old hey that is a legal age and his decision and more power to him. I love money, cars, women...all that and the only people who say that will not make you happy are the ones who have it.

Arnie is the man!!! I like his style:cool: He says and does things that most of us want to(except that maid:yuck)

LOL>:lol

Beckon to the
Orifice when the
Door creaks open and the
Infinity tooth becomes as
Empty as a broken fingernail.

Maria Shriver sounds like a spoiled entitled bossy (female dog). I'm sure she was brought up like that. It seems to me that the only reason Arnold married her is because he had political aspirations. Now that he has been Governor, her usefulness to him has ended. Arnold isn't the pinnacle of character either, with his cheating, but as I said before, she knew who he married.
She asks him to move out of HIS house and let her live there instead? What a spoiled entitled (female dog)!
Sure he cheated and messed up the marriage, but it's his house. Can you even imagine what it must be like living with a woman who would demand that you let her have your house so she can live there instead? I would never be married to someone like that.

Unless they had a pre-nup, their assets that were made during the marriage would be split 50-50 in the state of California.

I have to say that some of the comments here are pretty sad. This is the mother of his children. I think the fact that his son is now going by his mother's maiden name says a lot of how his own child feels about Arnold's treatment of his mother.

Divorce is never easy and in many cases, it's not always just one person's fault. But damn....no need to be a complete ass. But then the fact that he didn't even want to acknowledge his secret child until it came out in the press just solidifies my opinion that he is a selfish, egotistical jackass. And he was a crappy Governor to boot.

Back