Statue Mondotees Batman Red Rain Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgive some of the quick pictures, but I was in a hurry. I can take more if people would like when I get the chance. This statue blew me away. Unfortunately it doesn't fit the theme of my collection, so I'm probably going to trade it at some point in the future but the paint on it is flawless and the sculpt is even more amazing.

It's also a lot larger than I imagined. I don't remember really caring what the dimensions were when I placed my order, but in the end it's a lot bigger than I expected. It fits in a detolf shelf with about an inch and a half to spare, give or take, from base to ears. Great piece. This is the exclusive version.

HWb7Qoc.jpg
7rZVoBA.jpg
bWD0rTp.jpg
e4nB51q.jpg
sBcrSWg.jpg
u1jTvQB.jpg
v8mqsJ2.jpg
zrAiulZ.jpg
48Df1xL.jpg
kUyTF3P.jpg

Last edited:
Very well done!I did get the EX but didn't take pics yet....

Thanks for posting! I think I like the standard hand better then the spike. The outreached hand fits the statue better IMO.

It's hard to tell from your pics, but is your 8th spine bone from the top chipped? It looks flat, and different from the promo pics from what I can tell anyway.

Thanks for posting! I think I like the standard hand better then the spike. The outreached hand fits the statue better IMO.

It's hard to tell from your pics, but is your 8th spine bone from the top chipped? It looks flat, and different from the promo pics from what I can tell anyway.

Good eye, thanks! I'll check when I get to work today (it's in my office). I do know that there were no pieces in the box (I always check that) so if it is broken it happened before it got boxed up at the factory...

Awww, bummer, you were right, it is chipped. And it isn't in the box either. It actually looks like it got scraped against something at the factory, based on the scratch below the break.

Attachments

• 20171026_073100.jpg
    20171026_073100.jpg
    371.3 KB · Views: 57
  • 20171026_073111.jpg
    20171026_073111.jpg
    220.3 KB · Views: 55
Awww, bummer, you were right, it is chipped. And it isn't in the box either. It actually looks like it got scraped against something at the factory, based on the scratch below the break.

I'm sorry. It kinda looks like it was broken before it was painted...

Mine had his left arm broken off. When I opened it I found the head and his arm just rolling about inside the styrofoam. :/ Otherwise it's a killer statue. Looks like I'll be emailing SS in the morning.

Mine had his left arm broken off. When I opened it I found the head and his arm just rolling about inside the styrofoam. :/ Otherwise it's a killer statue. Looks like I'll be emailing SS in the morning.

I don't think they made the compartment that has the head and hands deep enough, but it's a learning curve

I'm late to the party... just ordered one from Forbidden Planet for $225 (and free shipping).... couldn't pass that up. A little Christmas present for myself. :)

Last edited:
Back