Statue Mondotees Batman Red Rain Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a little absurd, especially since I have the entire thing already paid for through Mondotees

It'll ship when it ships

That's a pretty blazee attitude to have, and not precisely the point here. The point is that giving an original shipping window of May-June, then waiting till the final 3 days of that window to push it back 4 months is a d*** move and calls into question how well a company is run and how it handles its support....and in speaking to that point, I emailed their customer support 4 days ago and still have yet to receive a reply. All things considered, it certainly doesn't give buyers confidence in doing business with a particular company, and arguing against that point is unavailing.

That's a pretty blazee attitude to have, and not precisely the point here. The point is that giving an original shipping window of May-June, then waiting till the final 3 days of that window to push it back 4 months is a d*** move and calls into question how well a company is run and how it handles its support....and in speaking to that point, I emailed their customer support 4 days ago and still have yet to receive a reply. All things considered, it certainly doesn't give buyers confidence in doing business with a particular company, and arguing against that point is unavailing.

Mondo is fine

Not that anyone cares about this statue, but I received my 2 week notice for it....

....well I'm excited anyway.

Be interested to see pics when it makes it out. Very interested (always loved the art - and the story itself).

Back