Mondo Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure how they would know over there. We generally don't announce edition sizes for this type of stuff.

The site says that they ship in Q3 2017, so I'm kind of thinking that the pre-order will determine the edition size and the regular edition may scale from that (maybe 1:1 or less would by guess based on absolutely nothing).

How come? Will those who ordered the EX ever know the ES?
As a collector myself, I don't care about edition sizes. I just buy the pieces I like regardless. But if the feedback is overwhelming (more than a couple of people on a message board, to be frank), then I'll consider adding an edition size to the exclusive. Hopefully not sounding like (too much of) a jerk with this; just never really saw the point when you're looking at edition sizes in the several hundreds (sometimes thousands, which is, IMO, ridiculous).

But I'm a fair bro, so if if the request for it is significant, I can be swayed.

Maybe.

;)

752_EEC9_C_53_B9_4_D85_B914_1_C7_DFA6184_A4.jpg

F0_EE6_EEC_823_C_4359_B301_479_DE2_EFCB17.jpg

Beautiful Photos nearmint! Mine just shipped, so hopefully I can post some shots of her this weekend.

Mine did arrive, and I finally was able to get some shots of her... The sculpt for this piece is just stunning, and I am so glad I was able to pick her up. Without further ado, I give you Blue Harley :)

mondo harley 1 sm.jpg

mondo harley 2 sm.jpg

mondo harley 3 sm.jpg

mondo harley 4 sm.jpg

Turned out really well to complement the print but glad I cancelled as she's not really in character and also a little on the small side for me

Back