Action Figure Mondo God of War 1/6 Kratos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you so much! Looks great. I am not overly picky either. Stoked to have this badass figure in.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Looks pretty good. Are the joints tight? The body seems to have more detail than the prototype, doesn't look as soft and puffy.

Also, how is the height next to other characters?

Exactly; how's the height? I did not buy the Mondo MOTU figures because they are undersized for 1/6 figures unless everyone in Eternia is 5'9" or shorter. I would buy Kratos today if he is at least as tall as the Hot Toys Cavill Superman.

Mine shipped yesterday so hopefully can give some impressions soon.

Pretty excited even despite feeling like I wasted ~$230 on their Gordon Freeman.

Last edited:
20200829_153544.jpg
20200829_153537.jpg

Just got it today unexpectedly. What a great figure. A lot better than I expected. Feels very nice and joints feel good. Ankles are just a tiny bit wobbly but it is a heavy figure.

SAMURAI PREDATOR for size comparison

Looks great, MxBxM! Do you think the exclusive accessories were worth the extra $$ over getting it cheaper elsewhere?

I just got the notifications today. Matter of fact, I was doing something in my driveway when I saw the post lady get down and bring a box. I was not expecting anything and the first thing that came to mind was Kratos. And it was indeed him. A few minutes later I got the delivery notifications from UPS, but USPS delivered.

And yes, the exclusive weapons look so good. Another thing I was not expecting is that the left gauntlet is magnetized, so the metal chains stick no problem...wish they would have done it with the right as well. But I might end up doing it later.

This is my 3rd Mondo figure and the overall better of the 3. The first i got was the very first TMNT Leo figure which was a disappointment, 2nd is Mondo Skeletor Sofubi version which is very nice, but lacks height and does not fit that well with other 1/6 figures.

My only complain about Kratos is the limited range in the arms. Did not try the legs but still, very cool figure.

Just got mine too. Did an unboxing review that should be finished uploading by tomorrow. I'm pretty hyped on this figure! Sorry for the subpar pics. I don't have VIP.

UPDATE:
Review is up if anyone was curious.
https://youtu.be/JRZ4dTvFls0

bcbfff67ef161936c06f73d01f35a90b.jpg
eaff8823c3a58c7f62cde412fa627160.jpg
25513df75fb891287b39ae1b79fda71f.jpg
d25cadf582b84635e3d9c0a3c9950516.jpg

The joints seem very tight (if not too tight). Also, the bonus accessories are pretty awesome. He is actually taller than many of my 1/6 figures, so I doubt anyone will be disappointed with his size. This is the setup/pose that I went with. This figure gives me hope for their Doom Eternal Marine.

Side note: I removed his bracer/wraps and they actually scarred his entire forearms. I thought that was a pretty cool detail.

If anyone wants to see him next to another 1/6 game figure then let me know and I will try to take a pic if I have it.
FA7B63B8-6854-4CD7-BB3E-3948CE15A25A.jpeg

Were u able to remove the left bracer/wrap? I tried but it seems glued pretty good. The right one comes off no problem

Were u able to remove the left bracer/wrap? I tried but it seems glued pretty good. The right one comes off no problem
Mine came of super easy. They actually had put it on backwards in the factory so I slipped it off and put it back on. No glue on mine. Maybe hot water would help yours loosen?

Maybe its just super tight. Just wanted to make sure it wasnt glued on yours. Thanks for letting me know

Quick size comparison pics. Kratos is a fittingly large 'boi'. He is about equal with Threezero's hound, a large figure, and makes Asmus's Thranduil, on a standard Kaustic Plastik body, look like a pipsqueak.
f081fa93e9334847a5c5cca23a2cbd67.jpg
90876ba680627224bdb57a18e80c9beb.jpg

Nice, glad to see he's big like he should be. I wish the beard was black, but he looks good otherwise. How much was shipping from Mondo? Tempted to order the ex for the bonus weapons.

Altogether I think I paid $260 or so with shipping and tax. It was a long time ago so I hardly remember now.

Man, that Kratos figure looks way better than those other 2 figs and Mondo just started the 1/6 game compared to those other companies.

Yeah, keep in mind I had no intebtion of actually making thr figures look good in those pictures either. That was solely to show off size. But Kratos is a great looking figure.

I was skeptical because of their poor Gordon Freeman... but this looks good.

Their shipping calculation is wonky as hell though... cheaper shipping for multiple figures over just 1.

Last edited:
Yeah, keep in mind I had no intebtion of actually making thr figures look good in those pictures either. That was solely to show off size. But Kratos is a great looking figure.

Honestly, I doubt the difference will be big if you try to make them look good. That rooted hair and sculpt...

Back