MONDO Alfred Hitchcock 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the below email from Mondo today: these are now delayed until 2nd Quarter this year!

Oy.

"We wanted to let you know that, due to new regulations placed in China for processing recycled paper, there are factory wide paper shortages that have sadly delayed the packaging production for The Alfred Hitchcock 1/6 Scale Figure. This, combined with the Chinese holiday, pushes the shipment of these figures to the second quarter of this year. For a closer look, please visit this link for an update posted by our Creative Director of Toys & Collectibles, Brock: https://mondotees.com/blogs/news/january-2017-collectibles-update

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused, and thank you for your continued patience and support. If you need to change your address, or have any questions or concerns, please let us know!"

Got the below email from Mondo today: these are now delayed until 2nd Quarter this year!

Oy.

"We wanted to let you know that, due to new regulations placed in China for processing recycled paper, there are factory wide paper shortages that have sadly delayed the packaging production for The Alfred Hitchcock 1/6 Scale Figure. This, combined with the Chinese holiday, pushes the shipment of these figures to the second quarter of this year. For a closer look, please visit this link for an update posted by our Creative Director of Toys & Collectibles, Brock: https://mondotees.com/blogs/news/january-2017-collectibles-update

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused, and thank you for your continued patience and support. If you need to change your address, or have any questions or concerns, please let us know!"

:gah:

Got this update today; sounds encouraging!

"We are reaching out to let you know that the Alfred Hitchcock 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure will be landing with us VERY soon! Once he arrives to our warehouse, we will get all the orders shipped out as quickly as possible to minimize any further wait. You will receive a notification of shipment along with tracking when your order has been dispatched. Thank you once again for your continued patience and support; we cannot wait to get this great collectible into your hands!"

Be very curiuos to see how this turns out... I don't need a Hitchcock for my collection but I'm always eager to see how a company does on their first 1/6 figure. I know the Turtles are already out, but seeing how they do with a human likeness is always interesting.

Fingers crossed.

Got a new notice today: shipped!

Mine is scheduled to arrive Tuesday. I'll post pix when I get it.

Looking forward to seeing pics!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

It's not horrible, but he's too fat, looking at real pics, he was big, but here he would compete on "Biggest Loser." The hands are useless and can barely hold anything. I don't regret the purchase as Hitchcock is a favorite director of mine. But it could certainly be improved upon.

2017-06-12 21.03.12.jpg

Last edited:
Anything you can do to slim him up? It looks like no only is he too big, but the suit seems very ill-fitting, which doesn't really work for him as he always seemed to be wearing a well tailored suit.

It's not horrible, but he's too fat, looking at real pics, he was big, but here he would compete on "Biggest Loser." The hands are useless and can barely hold anything. I don't regret the purchase as Hitchcock is a favorite director of mine. But it could certainly be improved upon.

My thoughts exactly. I can get him into his chair, but the articulation isn't great because I can't get the thighs up high enough to allow a proper sitting position:

Body is definitely too puffy, but overall, I'm glad I got this!

35459884136_84a4d8de5d.jpg

Man! I got a 3 day ban from Facebook for "Suicide or self harm" from posting a photo of Alfred Hitchcock.
Still bugs me any time I see his likeness.

Back