MONDO Alfred Hitchcock 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will they make the Three Investigators? That would be pretty awesome, and the Rolls Royce.

Nice to see Mondo is releasing more 1/6 items. I think it looks good, not for me though.

Sideshow and BBTS are now selling these as well, all for the same base price ($185). Can't wait for the release!

I ordered the DX, I didn't care that the suit does not look well tailored, the body seemed "off" and the paint on the head sculpt isn't all that great. I am going to upgrade all of the parts to make him look much more awesome!! And I'll have him displayed next to my Charlie Chaplin figure as both were the film industry's tycoons.

Did this ever see the light of day?:
1zla9w2.jpg

Yep. But, the last ones I personally saw were last year. Wanted one, but asking price of somewhere near $200 was crazy.

There was first word of Hitchcock from Mond0 in 2013/2014, so it's taken at least a couple of years to produce this.

Edition size for EX is probably numbered low since it was on sale for only two days and from what I had been hearing, this is not a popular figure to buy.

Looks much better than the prototype pictures. Really improved the way the suit fits the body and the bodies proportionality. And it may just be the angle or the lighting which looks a little more natural but I think the sculpt looks better too. I'm significantly closer to interested after seeing these new pictures. Thanks for posting them.

Back