Mondo 1/6 Scale He-man and The Masters of the Universe figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no idea if it's ready to ship but it is made last time I checked.
You'd think they'd want a return on the investment, but what the hell do I know.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

You'd think they'd want a return on the investment, but what the hell do I know.

From what I recall, MAA was going to be an in stock release. No preorder, just that it's available to ship day 1 of reveal like an Apple product.

From what I recall, MAA was going to be an in stock release. No preorder, just that it's available to ship day 1 of reveal like an Apple product.

That's what Brock had said, but between COVID and him moving on... Who knows where MONDO is currently at? The actual product may be tied up somewhere.

Yeah, who knows what will happen now, but even if the line is done I can't see MAA not being sold with the money already sunk into it. Hordak would probably depend on how far along production they are. But of course everything is speculation at this point.

I enjoy the line and was hoping we'd at least get the first 8 and Battle Cat before the line fell over, maybe even Tri-Klops, Trap-Jaw, Evil Lynn and Panthor too, but assuming we still get Man-at-Arms at the very least, they will still make for a solid mini display of MotU figures on the shelf. I have no regrets buying the ones I did.

Florian Bertmer said he did the artwork for MAA, as he has for the other figures, so we'll see what happens.

They posted on Twitter that July 9 Man at Arms is coming, I think he'll be on sale then. So hopefully they'll continue, with at least what they've got down the line already.

Damn, no way I'll have the money to order for another week, hope he isn't a quick sell out (probably will be knowing my luck)...

:)
18f7d13faf7605018162016f62aa453f.jpg

Video review is currently uploading and I?ll post it here along with proper pics. Here?s a boss pose pic to keep ya?ll going. More on my Instagram. - eamonodonoghue

25a04446e6f30187ef95362b64c0cf2b.jpg

Good review, Eamon, enjoyed the play-by-play and your excitement. Ordered the standard from Mondo. Oddly enough, Mondo raised prices by $10 for both the exclusive and standard. Wonder why? In any event, glad I ordered when I did.

Good review, Eamon, enjoyed the play-by-play and your excitement. Ordered the standard from Mondo. Oddly enough, Mondo raised prices by $10 for both the exclusive and standard. Wonder why? In any event, glad I ordered when I did.

The email they sent out right when they went up said $190/195, so it looks like they had the wrong price when it was initially $180/185.

Back