Mondo 1/6 Scale He-man and The Masters of the Universe figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Faker should be here next week by Thursday. Looking forward to him and Mer-Man when he gets released.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No pix to show yet, but the normal Faker head seems better proportioned to me than the normal He-Man head. He-Man looked to me like the mold warped slightly, but Faker looks solid.

However, the sword that came with Faker has a pretty dramatic curve to it, I may reach out to Mondo about a replacement.

I really like how the metal weapon and armor accents are bronze to represent the original orange.

Yl7sSgE.jpg

uRA7YiI.jpg

Why no international shipping? They sent it to a guy in the UK for the reveal. The some of the artists are from Germany and Italy. Ridiculous

Yeah if they are going to dud international customers like this then the very least they could do was warn them beforehand so they aren't waiting all week to order something they are going to be blocked from buying anyway... :nono

Edit - Confirmed, US & Canada only. Always lovely to be strung along for weeks without even a hint that the surprise reveal was going to be made available to US & Canada only. :banghead

I was all in (other than paint variants), but this guarantees I'm not from here on out. This kind of thing, without so much as a warning beforehand, really rubs me the wrong way. It won't stop me, but my selectiveness just went up several notches going forward.

Back