Mondo 1/6 Scale He-man and The Masters of the Universe figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to see some Grayskull/Snake Mountain themed stands for the characters too. I asked Cocoboloboy if he could make custom stands, but I don't think he has any interest in MOTU.

I would like wider stands as I often run out of floor space when posing. Mind you they stand very well without the stands and you are able to get pretty good poses without.

Oh damn! Their surprise at SDCC is Hordak! There's a far away snap on their social media pages and you can see Hordak and a new look at a fully kitted out Man At Arms along with the recent releases like Skeletor, Faker and Mer-Man.

Littler bummed we still have no female warriors though despite being teased first.

IMG_6045__scaled_600.jpgIMG_6044__scaled_600.jpg

Better pics via TNI

Annoyingly it won’t let me upload the photo on my phone, but I saw a photo of Man-at-Arms next to Skeletor at the booth and the Skeletor says ‘Hot Topic Exclusive’ and looks to have a new head and harness anyone else seen this? I saw it on Facebook.

Hordak is still a WIP, so I'd say this isn't the secret fig. Still plenty of time for Mondo to drop stuff.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hordak is the secret figure. And Eamon- the snake is the front. I made it that way. The goblin is the back haha

Annoyingly it won’t let me upload the photo on my phone, but I saw a photo of Man-at-Arms next to Skeletor at the booth and the Skeletor says ‘Hot Topic Exclusive’ and looks to have a new head and harness anyone else seen this? I saw it on Facebook.
You saw correctly. :)

The line just keeps getting better and better and i love that Man At Arms design. I take it he has the Orko accessory? LOL

Man, MOTU is just on fire. With these and now Mattel is back with the Origins line..next couple of years are going to be great!

I'll have a review up of the Hot Topic Skeletor Exclusive up early next week with full comnparrison pics etc. It's really cool by the way.

Hordak is the secret figure. And Eamon- the snake is the front. I made it that way. The goblin is the back haha

Oh right ok my bad. It's just Faker and both Skeletors came with the large demon faced front ways.

I'll have a review up of the Hot Topic Skeletor Exclusive up early next week with full comnparrison pics etc. It's really cool by the way.

Oh fantastic!! I thought it would be an easy pass but with the different paint app and glow in the dark features....I doubt I'll resist. lol

I was just about to pull the trigger on Skeletor…I guess I'll wait to see what this exclusive looks like, looking forward to your review.

Oh right ok my bad. It's just Faker and both Skeletors came with the large demon faced front ways.

Factory messed up then, and will be disciplined. :)

Back