Mondo 1/6 Scale He-man and The Masters of the Universe figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_6563.jpg

The snake is the front of the sleeve, fyi. The goblin face is the back. It's Snake Mountain, not Goblin Hill. :wink1::slap:wink1::wink1:

No it's not. The demon is the front of the box. Nobody calls it a goblin either, it's always been referred to as a demon.

Wouldn't Brock know better which side is intended as the front? 😁😜

Also great review for Faker! Definitely surprised me with how well it turned out and the damaged head looks great!

Wouldn't Brock know better which side is intended as the front? ����

It's a very important a relevant question after all.

Also great review for Faker! Definitely surprised me with how well it turned out and the damaged head looks great!

Yeah I'm pretty delighted with it myself. Cannot wait to have them all together on the coffee table and pose fighting He-Man which have been saving for the weekend. I call this practice 'tantric geekery.'

Faker looks great, and I always had a fondness for him anyway, so he'll be joining Skeletor on the shelf, as will Mer-Man.

Still can't get on board with that He-Man, though, so looks like a villains only display for me. Or a He-Man free one for the time being, at the very least, unless/until they release a version I like. Just too expensive for me to buy any figures I'm not really happy with.

Damn it, I'm collecting MotU again... :lol

It's a very important a relevant question after all.

Yeah I'm pretty delighted with it myself. Cannot wait to have them all together on the coffee table and pose fighting He-Man which have been saving for the weekend. I call this practice 'tantric geekery.'

Was the other SM box in the background Skeletor? Will you be doing a review of that one too?

I really hope Mondo does something to account for He-Man. The villains are all amazing so far, but He-Man's headsculpt just doesn't cut it for me. I really want them to tweak the weapon holding hands a bit too, the swords just don't seat properly.

I really hope Mondo does something to account for He-Man. The villains are all amazing so far, but He-Man's headsculpt just doesn't cut it for me. I really want them to tweak the weapon holding hands a bit too, the swords just don't seat properly.

Faker seems to hold his stuff much better I find.

I'd like to see some Grayskull/Snake Mountain themed stands for the characters too. I asked Cocoboloboy if he could make custom stands, but I don't think he has any interest in MOTU.

Back