Mondo 1/6 Scale He-man and The Masters of the Universe figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brock might comment here but he’s stated, and shown behind closed doors at Power Con I believe, we’re still getting Man At Arms along with female warriors including Teela, She-Ra and Evil Lyn. The latter he teased today on the .org forums. So we should be good for awhile but after those who knows.

That Alcala head legitimately makes Skeletor frightening holy cow. Wished I had it but I had to opt for Sideshow since Mondo was sold out on preorders.

Don't forget Mer-man! Pre-order for him is SOON. Like, really, really soon. ;)

And we have a special surprise for SDCC. And other things later this year...

Loving the line. Mer-Man appears to be a must have! Any chance we get a Filmation He-Man head?

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Yep. Even though we’re bouncing from forum to forum, I’m definitely gonna go Mondo Direct this time for Mer-Man. Special SDCC surprise you say?! To the .org forums for speculation!

Not super interested in a Filmation head, but a more classic-looking head with some modern details would suddenly bring this whole line into consideration.

We had Brock on The Hottoycast and showed a concept sketch for She-Ra. Episode 47 if you are interested. :)
I listened to this episode and don't remember seeing the She-Ra pic.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I listened to this episode and don't remember seeing the She-Ra pic.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

It’s in there. It’s a concept sketch. You might have to download the podcast and view it since that’s how I was able to view the images.

Just jumped on the Mondo exclusive. That third portrait looks too good to pass up.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Back