Mondo 1/6 Scale He-man and The Masters of the Universe figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eamon, you go to "go advanced", scroll down and there you can "manage attachments" and then it´s pretty intuitive...
This is all I see.

"Title:
Additional Options:

Show your signature

Automatically parse links in text
Subscription:

Subscribe to this thread and notify me of changes:
Instantly, using email
Submit Reply Preview Post"

There's nothing about attachments.

In the Quick Reply at the bottom of the comments, click the third icon from the right. It'll bring up the prompt to either upload the pic or link from somewhere else.

This is all I see.

"Title:
Additional Options:

Show your signature

Automatically parse links in text
Subscription:

Subscribe to this thread and notify me of changes:
Instantly, using email
Submit Reply Preview Post"

There's nothing about attachments.

That can´t really be the case, but I´ll run you through it.

The exact window, in which you read this, you scroll down and find "go advanced"

Eamon1.JPG

Afterwards you scroll down and find "manage attachments"

Eamon2.JPG

and there you select the pictures you want and upload them and order them as you see fit, just like I just did.

Eamon3.JPG

The little privacy settings button in the lower right is a bit irritating, but it works and yes: it´s there.

In the Quick Reply at the bottom of the comments, click the third icon from the right. It'll bring up the prompt to either upload the pic or link from somewhere else.

I hate that and it rarely works for me. I like the attachments window from advanced way better

Thanks guys but I have been here a long time and know how to post pics. :) The Forum for has a different look to the screen grabs you posted which is the older forum look...from my iMac anyways. There are no attachment options. If anybody is friends with me on facebook I can show you what I am seeing.

Thanks guys but I have been here a long time and know how to post pics. :) The Forum for has a different look to the screen grabs you posted which is the older forum look...from my iMac anyways. There are no attachment options. If anybody is friends with me on facebook I can show you what I am seeing.

Yeah it's the same with mobile too. There's no attachment or image links you can use. The only workaround i found to work was having to download the Tapatalk app.

Edit: Apparently if i use the Full Site option at the bottom of the page it reverts everything to the old forum and you can use attachments and edit posts. lol

So if there's factory versions already being produced does this mean a quicker turnaround between pre-order and shipping?

Just curious given we don't have Skeletor yet. Or Faker...

It's MOTU, an nostalgia 80's brand, I don't think the term "strike while the iron is hot" applies here.

It’s ironic that you say that. MOTU pretty much killed itself back in the day due to supply and demand issues. For many years the “iron wasn’t hot” for the franchise as the stock plummeted. Then the 2002 series and merchandise didn’t perform well. Even besides that fact, aren’t there already tons of people angry at Super 7 for their release schedules and marketing tactics with the MOTU line?

The interest is back strong for MOTU and the new product is overall really good across the board right now, so yeah, the term definitely applies.

So if there's factory versions already being produced does this mean a quicker turnaround between pre-order and shipping?

Just curious given we don't have Skeletor yet. Or Faker...

With SDCC next month, it’s entirely possible he’ll be a con exclusive figure. :dunno

It’s ironic that you say that. MOTU pretty much killed itself back in the day due to supply and demand issues. For many years the “iron wasn’t hot” for the franchise as the stock plummeted. Then the 2002 series and merchandise didn’t perform well. Even besides that fact, aren’t there already tons of people angry at Super 7 for their release schedules and marketing tactics with the MOTU line?

The interest is back strong for MOTU and the new product is overall really good across the board right now, so yeah, the term definitely applies.

It's sounds to me that what you saying is that folks who have been MOTU fans for 35 years are going to loose interest in MOTU if Mondo delay getting a figure out? In my opinion I think you are quite wrong about that. The iron was hot 35 years ago.
This is what I mean about nostalgia brands. These types of brands like Ghosbusters will always have folks who will buy stuff whenever it comes out regarless of weather it's "hot" or not.
Though if there are MOTU fans on this thread that were interested in these figures and have now lost interest, by all means sound off. :)

Man, that Ghostbusters stuff never loses interest. The Mezco set and the Blitzway figures are all great products plus the Ecto-1 they have coming really makes you wonder if this franchise ever lost steam. Plus they are talking about a part 3 AND 4 in the future; that's a pretty big Twinkie.

It's sounds to me that what you saying is that folks who have been MOTU fans for 35 years are going to loose interest in MOTU if Mondo delay getting a figure out? In my opinion I think you are quite wrong about that. The iron was hot 35 years ago.
This is what I mean about nostalgia brands. These types of brands like Ghosbusters will always have folks who will buy stuff whenever it comes out regarless of weather it's "hot" or not.
Though if there are MOTU fans on this thread that were interested in these figures and have now lost interest, by all means sound off. :)

Beatlemania was bigger than MOTU, how many people are setting cash aside for a Paul or Ringo from Molecule8 :rotfl

But yeah, you are pretty much wrong about what you said "it sounds like" I'm saying. What you are describing is DIEHARD fans. Those are the people who will buy anything related to a franchise. These are the people who collect The New Adventures of He-Man and the 200X line. Since you mentioned Ghostbusters, the diehard fans probably got the Answer The Call figures. Any figure line out there is going to need new fans and casual fans to survive, not just the diehard fans.

My local toy shop told me the release date for Skeletor, I said put me down for one. I stopped in the other day, they said the release date got pushed back, so I bought something else. I'm a big enough fan, that I'll probably pick it up later if the price remains reasonable, but I see some people getting frustrated. I guess you have never read anybody voice their displeasure over the recent Snake Mountain situation? :rotfl

For the record, the iron hasn't been hot for 35 years for MOTU

https://www.popmatters.com/mastering-the-universe-2496243511.html

For a while, He-Man really was the master of the toy universe, eclipsing even Barbie, Mattel's perennial favorite, in sales. But business missteps caused MOTU's sales to plummet from $400 million in 1986 to $7 million the following year.

While the iron was hot, they've should've re-released the old characters with the new characters (store shelves were lined with Tung Lashor but not Teela or He-Man etc). The live action movie was released too late in the run of the figures, again after the iron was hot.

It's 2019, there's a new She-Ra on Netflix...They just recently announced the new He-Man actor...Mattel is getting back in the game and Mondo has 1 MOTU figure out.

Oh, and let's hope Mer-Man isn't a con exclusive, right?

Man, that Ghostbusters stuff never loses interest. The Mezco set and the Blitzway figures are all great products plus the Ecto-1 they have coming really makes you wonder if this franchise ever lost steam. Plus they are talking about a part 3 AND 4 in the future; that's a pretty big Twinkie.

The videogames that came out a few years back were amazing, I also loved the Blitzway figures as well as the Matty figures. I had and still have ZERO interest in GB: Answer the Call on any level. Part 3 has been announced, Ivan Reitman's son is directing and the original cast is back. I'm a huge GB fan, but it sucks for me that they couldn't make this happen while Harold Ramis was still alive. I'm a huge Star Wars and Indiana Jones fan, but I collect ABSOLUTELY NOTHING from Kingdom of the Crystal Skull or The Last Jedi.

I hope the new Ghostbusters movie is good, but I must remain skeptical these days.

We had Brock on The Hottoycast a few months back and he talks all about their MOTU line and their plans. If folks want to me post the link here let me know. :)

Interested in Skeletor and Merman. I will pick up a few others if Mattel doesn't stop them from making anything in 2020. I doubt the line goes much further at the slow rate these are produced.

We had Brock on The Hottoycast a few months back and he talks all about their MOTU line and their plans. If folks want to me post the link here let me know. :)

Yes, I’d be interested.

I didn’t really consider the possibility of licensing issues that may come into play since Mattel is bringing the old style figures back. Hopefully, both lines can exist together since the 1/6 line is so unique. If the line does die early, hopefully some sculptors out there will take on some heads, armor, etc. Gotta have Trap Jaw, Triclops, Zodak and so on.

Back