Mondo 1/6 Scale He-man and The Masters of the Universe figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you order the Standard edition Skeletors direct from Mondo or another store?

I'm not sure if Mondo offered the Standard to other stores (not seeing it on BBTS, Timewalker, etc).

From Mondo. BBTS offered standard He-Man, but I have not seen standard Skeletor anywhere else

From Mondo. BBTS offered standard He-Man, but I have not seen standard Skeletor anywhere else

When did the Skeletor originally go up for PO from Mondo?

With Phantasm (BTAS), it took several weeks before it started popping up on other retailers. I bought an extra Harley later to utilize the unmasked sculpt from the Timed edition.

Trying to avoid the dreaded CA sales tax (nearly 10%) when ordering direct from Mondo. :lol That's an extra $20 for the next PO.

He is indeed a beast...to say the least. That older version of He-Man is nearly an inch further into the foreground. This is one of Mondo's best from anesthetic at more than a glance.

1000000147.jpg

1000000148.jpg

I decided to try and sell the few i have. Just too toy like and don’t really fit in with my collection. If someone ever does movie versions I am in. I somehow even got mondo to refund me for battle cat. Anti-Herman had shipped already so I have to try and get rid of him.
You still got anti eternia he man?

preordered Orko last month and it was a tough discission due to its price for small figure set.
And now Mondo has this cool Scareglow up for pre order for $265

So, is the time edition for the whole figure or certain accessories, the extra head and variant colored staff?

Their also coming out with a 1/6 deluxe scareglow, this one is too big for me,I'm waiting on this one.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240228_222632_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240228_222632_Chrome.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Finally got him had to pay way higher than retail, but this guy is a beast I can't believe the size of him. Also got disco Skeletor on the way which I think I'm going to leave in the package for some reason something's telling me to leave him in the package. We'll see how long I could go without opening him.

Attachments

• 20240314_142138.jpg
    20240314_142138.jpg
    635.9 KB · Views: 0
Finally got my anti Eternia He-Man and I ended up paying more for him than I did for Beast Man and disco Skeletor but I got all the villains except hordak which I'll get next

Attachments

• 20240319_171150.jpg
    20240319_171150.jpg
    542.2 KB · Views: 0
Back