MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have mine displayed in my sons room
Anyone see the seam?

Nope.

And lucky boy. :)

Update from Mondo.

And among the sneak pictures, Shredder! :
24cdd61e2f70b7aff0616d4d9cd589b8.jpg

I was just about to post that pic :lol

Yeah it looks like Shredder is coming from this line.

I have to say kudos to Mondo for

1: acknowledging that it has taken to long, and that they will wait until items are closer to release to reveal them. Something I wish more companies would do (K-2SO a year away for example).

2: that the sub was to limited, and will be doing timed exclusives in the future.

It's nice that MONDO is leaving from their mistakes with the subscription, long wait time and such. They still haven't mention about the price point and trying to lower them. That's one thing that's going to hurt their business in the long run. Hard to justify it if they keep making large size plastic action figures with paint rub problems.

How many people have paint rub on their figures (that actually have them in hand), and can anyone get a clear photo of it?

Glad you made it, B! I think you'llfind we are somewhat reasonable (myself exlcuded of course :wink1: ). Any news on Shredder you can share?

Just here for retcon. Shredder was announced A LONG time ago, along with other characters. Even showed him at MondoCon during my panel. ;)

How many people have paint rub on their figures (that actually have them in hand), and can anyone get a clear photo of it?
I'll post a clear photo tonight, paint on sword handle, blury pic is a few pages back
Thanks

With all the folks complaining of paint rubs...

This is the core of what I'm trying to get to- how many people are actually experiencing it, versus people just talking about it. This helps me understand how widespread the issue is or isn't, so I can address appropriately on future items.

I've only noticed it on the sword handles, nothing else really rubs
I did look where the leg would rub on the shell but it didn't leave any marks

I don't think it's a paint issue, I think the hands are so tight that paint rub is inevitable

I can't wait to get mine in hand, but my shipping hasn't updated since 12/17 (leaving Austin, TX) and it was supposed to be delivered yesterday, per USPS. :\

Tried to get some good pictures, hard though to get the color difference on the sword hilt. All of those streaks going up and down the hilt are green. Easier to see in the picture with it close to Leo's hand.

Back