MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Brock's instagram:
00550b9f0d2e6ebf9ec647d8a7042d6c.jpg

I'm in love!

Is there Link to that video where he is messing with the articulation and the hellboy figure?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't that the video of Mondos first batch, video released months ago

Not too worried about it

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't that the video of Mondos first batch, video released months ago

Not too worried about it

Yes. If people could actually listen to what he says in the video... "Obviously we are are fixing that leg articulation".

Sorry guys. I knew the video was old and I know those issues are resolved. I just wanted to see hellboy again lol

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

crazy how long these are taking considering its all plastic. no intricate tailoring or anything like that involved, early on i wrongly assumed it wouldnt be so long of a wait.

Anyone know how these will compare to the 1/6 Shredder and Casey Jones figures that are coming out? I know they're being released by two different companies.

Sorry, it was on Vimeo..I didn't pay attention it was made 3 months ago.. Thought it was recent.. Good to know they fixed the leg articulation :pray:

Other than that, incredible detail and accuracy to the comic by Eastman and Laird :clap

Well hopefully they fixed it lol. Haven't heard too much from them since around that video.

Fingers crossed that theyou sorted out all defects before they ship.

Back