MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Asked Brock on instagram and there are no new reveals at SDCC, they are focusing on shipping the ones they have shown. But new characters are being worked on.
i prefer it that way instead of companies like three zero who constantly shows new stuff but never ends up releasing it

I must admit, my excitement for these has diminished since I have seen the 1/4 Neca figures

The Neca 1/4 figs look great and the quality looks to be good but I just don't prefer movie turtles over OG comic ones. It hasn't affected my excitement at all. Now if I had the space and money, I'd totally be buying all of the upcoming lines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Neca 1/4 figs look great and the quality looks to be good but I just don't prefer movie turtles over OG comic ones. It hasn't affected my excitement at all. Now if I had the space and money, I'd totally be buying all of the upcoming lines.

I'm getting both lines and am not sure where I can put them

i prefer it that way instead of companies like three zero who constantly shows new stuff but never ends up releasing it

I must admit, my excitement for these has diminished since I have seen the 1/4 Neca figures

Beg your pardon? Threezero shows new stuff and release them in timely manner. Got my 4 movie TMNT figs and the movie Optimus Prime from 3A.

Beg your pardon? Threezero shows new stuff and release them in timely manner. Got my 4 movie TMNT figs and the movie Optimus Prime from 3A.
yeah, I gave up waiting on any more walking dead, the district 9 stuff will never come out along with robocain
They have a history

Production sample he said shipping in 2 months
7f8b8880325647b01e1eb2850ce89052.jpg

Nice to see a good close up picture, thanks!

They look awesome, I can't wait to get them. Donnie looks great with his Gravitic Equalizer.

Looks really solid! Some people are giving up their Preorders for some of the new announcements and I feel they are going to regret. These are the original turtles man and Mondo is doing really well from the pics. Can't wait to see new announcements once the turtles ship.

Been reading a lot of great stuff on here in regards to these turtles lately. These are still the best figure line for TMNT in my opinion.

Back