MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if they are still unpacking? Also wonder why only those two are one display. Mousers look great.

they need to pose them all like last year and promote that brand. They have some serious competition

It's disappointing that they didn't show anything new yet. Hopefully they brought something else to the show.

It's disappointing that they didn't show anything new yet. Hopefully they brought something else to the show.

I really hope so. It's been a year since they announced the Turtles, got to show something new.

I bet they will just wait for next year to announce additional products. They did have the MOTU this year. With all the TMNT coming out, they probably will hold off on blowing it all at once.

Those turtles are looking more and more like a hard pass for me.

I want to see more images but they just look like giant action figures now.

EDIT - I need to reup my Sideshow Subscription! I'm not a Premium Freak! :slap

d787ac7fd4f21fcfe98edc2ec7ac5413.jpg

e07a6680082da6239610c9017e24e03a.jpg

Thanks GZL!! Those look great. Those are the actual production line figures. Leo looks amazing. Donnie is a little too brown but still looks nice.

I just love all the Mirage based accessories these come with. The wait has been long but if they come through with great quality control, sturdy construction, and durable joints the wait will have been worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally, I don't have issue with them being "giant action figures". That IS what I signed up for. I would have gotten statues or dolls if I didn't want action figures.

I consider myself an action figure collector. I would imagine a solid portion of the members of this forum are as well. I don't understand the negative connotations of saying these products are action figures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can understand folks wanting more for the money but I don't mind that the figures are completely sculpted out of plastic. While the ThreeZero Bay Turtles look really nice, I don't need fabric masks or elbow or knee pads. As long as the paint apps are clean and the joints are nice and tight, it's all good.

They look really awesome in those pictures, thanks GZL! Now I just need them on my shelf!

It's the way a lot of people are. They refuse to call an apple an apple. These are no different from a hot toys in the grand scheme of things. They're still toys. Or action figures. Or dolls. Take your pick.

It's the way a lot of people are. They refuse to call an apple an apple. These are no different from a hot toys in the grand scheme of things. They're still toys. Or action figures. Or dolls. Take your pick.

Don't your dare call my action figures dolls!

Anyway, ditto on preferring the fully sculpted and painted sculpts. Works for me.

I do like the aspect that these are giant version plastic action figures and not mix media. That's what I grew up with, action figures that I play with made out of plastic. I like that it looks like a toy, plays like a toy and has non of that realism, movie accuracy BS that people judge harshly about.
That being said, that's when I know how much they should cost and that comes to the price point. I slow learn to accept the $150 price point. It still feels a bit steep because it's mostly made of plastic and all. But the amount of accurate accessories do make up for it. It was the exclusive pieces that pissed me off at the beginning.
The delays were excepted.

Asked Brock on instagram and there are no new reveals at SDCC, they are focusing on shipping the ones they have shown. But new characters are being worked on.

Back