MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I grew up with the cartoon, live action flicks and the occasional Archie comics TMNT comic. It wasn't until I was an adult that I got into the original mirage comics.

Same here. Just started reading them a few months back. Great stuff!

Old Hob was one of my favorite villains. IDW has done really well with him.

I'd love to buy a slabbed 1st printing of the tmnt line (e.g. $$$$$$$$)

Mike's exclusive is not one slice of pizza, I can say that. But no mini boxes. Sorry.

The tails rotate, so it you want it to point unnaturally backwards, you can! ;)

As for "waves", as I've said before, don't think of what happens next as waves (the 4 bros are the exception). Some will be individual releases. Some paired together. Some- who knows! But I can say that I have an eye on everyone's fav mean mutant mammal duo.

That's GREAT to hear!!! Really appreciate the thorough response, you da man! :clap

Old Hob was one of my favorite villains. IDW has done really well with him.

I'd love to buy a slabbed 1st printing of the tmnt line (e.g. $$$$$$$$)

Yeah, old hob is great. I love pretty much everything about the IDW series. I've said it multiple times to friends that if I ever had to cancel my comic pull list for whatever reason, I would still continue to collect the IDW turtles series.

Yeah, old hob is great. I love pretty much everything about the IDW series. I've said it multiple times to friends that if I ever had to cancel my comic pull list for whatever reason, I would still continue to collect the IDW turtles series.

I feel bad for not jumping on it in the beginning. I hate trade paperbacks, and the new collected Hardcovers look really nice - I'd just be afraid they'll never finish the entire comic run in that format (If I started on that route). :(

I'm going to get all the Ultimate Collection hardbacks first before I go near IDW.

Yeah I picked up the IDW series from Amazon it's such a great read a masterpiece collection.
4c0086b54bc74b5439565c7db9fedd71.jpg

Has there been any word about the Mouser now that the Turtles are coming up one at a time...thought the SDCC mouser card said late summer / SEPT for PO?

Has there been any word about the Mouser now that the Turtles are coming up one at a time...thought the SDCC mouser card said late summer / SEPT for PO?

All those dates changed almost immediately after SDCC, unfortunately. The only thing I've confirmed is that they'll go up after Raph.

Those deluxe hardcovers only cover the Eastman and Laird arcs so there's actually quite a few missing issues where other writers and/or artists jumped on. The rest of them are collected in Tales of the teenage mutant ninja turtles and ninja turtles classics. I'm slowly chipping away at both.

The great thing about IDW is that they release all the on-going series/micro-series in standard trades so the format doesn't change. They did release a deluxe edition of the first trade which I got Eastman to sign but it looks like they aren't doing any for the rest of the series which is kind of a bummer but I guess no big deal as I collect the idw series in singles.

Are you going all in like the stormtroopers to try and recreate this scene? :)

c57be889c103427a1eb0c62c5579df53.jpg

I'm considering getting atleast 4 mousers.

Is there a coloured version of those books now or something? I kinda lost track.

Back