MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When Leo was released, was the email announcment sent out the same time as the twitter announcement? I remember checking about 30 minutes after the email and it was sold out. But I would think Leo is more popular than Donny, so maybe he will be available longer.

Just use Twitter. I had a Twitter account for years but inactive and never used it until now. I only follow Mondo to get the news on when something is for sale.

I got the email about 30 min After it went up for sale.

Just use Twitter. I had a Twitter account for years but inactive and never used it until now. I only follow Mondo to get the news on when something is for sale.

I got the email about 30 min After it went up for sale.

I'm definitely going to give that a shot, thanks man!

I may get Mike for this line, though I think another 3rd party company is jumping into the ring with some cartoon accurate versions at this scale. Dreamx?

12030406_853926561381687_5720880137892735863_o.jpg

They look more like the 1990 movie figures to me. The shape of mikeys head, the size of his nunchuks and the kneepads plus the kind of plumpness of the feet makes me think the live action turtles.

The knee pads are definitely movie turtles. But the weapons make me think otherwise (chain instead of rope on uncheck). I'd buy some 1990 turtles as long as they look great and aren't all rubber.

Just keep the page up on a mobile device and keep refreshing through the day Leo EX and Subscription went up about noon EST then the Twitter message went out.

So.. am I too early? I love how their Twitter acc is posting stuff irrelevant to the PO :rotfl

^ I'd bet those other figures are 2K3. Could be reading too much into it, but the colors are reminiscent of quite a few of the promo materials for the 2k3 series.

^ I'd bet those other figures are 2K3. Could be reading too much into it, but the colors are reminiscent of quite a few of the promo materials for the 2k3 series.

I was hoping for IDW turtles but I wouldn't mind the 2003 ones. The original cartoons are the ones I grew up with but they are a bit too childish for my liking now

In regards to te DreamEX turtles, I posted a thread about these a few days ago. They may make their appearance at NYCC and are apparently "80s inspired" designs.

From what we see in just this picture, I notice bull and bandanas of the 2k3 line and a beak of the 1990 movie.

I do not see these being Henson movie turtles.. Though they may have some similarities. Just like Mondos I foresee them being an interpretation of the 4 brothers pulling from different source materials

In regards to te DreamEX turtles, I posted a thread about these a few days ago. They may make their appearance at NYCC and are apparently "80s inspired" designs.

From what we see in just this picture, I notice bull and bandanas of the 2k3 line and a beak of the 1990 movie.

I do not see these being Henson movie turtles.. Though they may have some similarities. Just like Mondos I foresee them being an interpretation of the 4 brothers pulling from different source materials

That will be interesting!

Back