MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures Announced

Grabbed an ex. That sub sold out QUICK. Like I wished I could lock them in but its also kind of a rush to grab them too. Congratulations to all that scored. Wonder if they will do mini subs for the remaining 3, 2, etc.? Would decrease the amount of ex though

MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures Announced

People complain after each release when their posters sell out within minutes and nothing ever changes. They still keep edition sizes pretty low.

Yeah I know. It's not the edition size I'm arguing against. But seeing as there is this much demand for a sub, why not do 500 subs, 200 loose EX. Seems like alot of people are going for all 4. And let 200 be Limited subs with the print. It really just to make it easier for the customer.

I got my EX and I'm pretty confident I can get the others since there seemed to be a relatively large Window to get the EX.

I honestly don't get the problem. It's not like getting the exclusive was like pulling teeth. How long did it take to sell out? An hour or so? I don't see why people shouldn't be able to get all 4 exclusives if they put forth even a modicum of effort.

I hate dealing with Mondo. Their customer service is always terrible for me.

I honestly don't get the problem. It's not like getting the exclusive was like pulling teeth. How long did it take to sell out? An hour or so? I don't see why people shouldn't be able to get all 4 exclusives if they put forth even a modicum of effort.

Could be harder for the future ones since 200 of the 500 ex was for exclusive. So the next orders ex will be 300 since 200 are gong to subscribers.

I really wanted the sub of this, only to have all four ordered. The EX for this (and I assume the rest) will not be worth getting the EX IMO, which makes me wonder if this will be available on other toy sites like Sideshow, AE, etc. Have any others confirmed yet?

$20 shipping is insane

$170 for each figure is nutty

might be hard to do for the working folk
you have a 30min- 1 hour gap on release date, then gone

one good thing is, it is truly exclusive and not just some marketing hype you see all the time

shipping cost me $11.95 but I was charged 10.75 in texas state tax?(must be county sales tax as I reside in tx) and also got an Austin municipal tax(which also appears to be a county level tax)
I am confused

There's probably going to be a lot of buyers remorse on this, soon lol. People getting caught up in the game.

I hate dealing with Mondo. Their customer service is always terrible for me.

Is it their customer service or just how the site ran? I absolutely despised the old site and blamed it for every time I lost on a drop but this new one is running so well that I've been able to PayPal the last two purchases.

Could be harder for the future ones since 200 of the 500 ex was for exclusive. So the next orders ex will be 300 since 200 are gong to subscribers.

So was it 300 exclusive and 200 sub Leo's from this drop or 500 and 200? An hour to sell out 300 isn't too bad.

one good thing is, it is truly exclusive and not just some marketing hype you see all the time

shipping cost me $11.95 but I was charged 10.75 in texas state tax?(must be county sales tax as I reside in tx) and also got an Austin municipal tax(which also appears to be a county level tax)

I suppose that's true. But if you have Twitter notifications or email, it shouldn't be too hard to sneak away in that time frame and order one. Unless you're in the middle of nowhere without a signal. But the nice thing is Mondo announces the sale a couple days before so you can usually plan accordingly.

Mondo is based out of austin Texas at the Alamo drafthouse IIRC so could that account for your tax?

I just realized that they will release one turtle each month for the rest of the year, which means 4 up front payments of 150, then we have to wait a year + for each to come.

I really hate paying up front.

Release date is Q1 or Q2 2016 isn't it?

I am confused

I've never seen a tax like that..Ohio is a straight 6.50%

Is anyone else having trouble reading the page? The international registration is all jacked up.

Back