MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures Announced

I got the subscription and was only charged for one turtle plus shipping. The charge for each turtle comes a week before the next one is up for pre-order.

not me... my grand total was $449.47 plus $56.40 shipping. I paid with paypal which could be why. It was 100% withdrawn from my account. I may have answered my own question but still confused because if you add it up its only for 3. maybe the 3 are paid for and then a week before leo is released Ill get charged for him?

I figured it would be better to keep clicking yes rather then question things as I went and miss out on it. Ill probably contact Mondo to get the rundown

45 left...they're flying fast..

They're showing 'sold out' on your cart because there's people cart hoarding them right now.
I put 100 in and it adjusts to whats available
I watched it from 75 all the way down

keeps showing 100 - 1 now

edit, now 6

not me... my grand total was $449.47 plus $56.40 shipping. I paid with paypal which could be why. It was 100% withdrawn from my account. I may have answered my own question but still confused because if you add it up its only for 3. maybe the 3 are paid for and then a week before leo is released Ill get charged for him?

I figured it would be better to keep clicking yes rather then question things as I went and miss out on it. Ill probably contact Mondo to get the rundown

I paid with PayPal as well. That's interesting. My confirmation email from Mondo says it's the subscription - "1x TMNT 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure Subscription (Deposit) for $149.99 each." And I thought on their website that's how they described the payment system would work. You'd pay for the first then they'd take care of the rest.

Let me know what they say!

uh oh... mine says "3x TMNT 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure Subscription"

I clicked the button once... 3 got in my cart? WTF

I paid with PayPal as well and mind just says $149 for the figure and *shudder* $50 for shipping. And your invoice is for just the subscription? You didn't accidentally add other stuff to your order? That's definitely weird.

Did any of you guys get this yet?

After confirmation of this deposit a link will be sent via email to complete registration for the TMNT 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure Subscription

I was charged $172.19 for the subscription (which included shipping)

Alot of whining on Twitter and I kind off agree. Mondo could easily sell further subs, even without the art print or discount, just people who want all 4 locked in.

Btw, is there a difference in shipping if you got the sub or not? I've read alot of people saying that?

Did any of you guys get this yet?

After confirmation of this deposit a link will be sent via email to complete registration for the TMNT 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure Subscription

I didn't get that. Was that in your confirmation email or a separate one? I've just received a confirmation email for my sub and it doesn't say that anywhere.

Alot of whining on Twitter and I kind off agree. Mondo could easily sell further subs, even without the art print or discount, just people who want all 4 locked in.

Btw, is there a difference in shipping if you got the sub or not? I've read alot of people saying that?
yeah, I initially wanted the discount
now, I realize how much of a pain in the ass the whole process was, guess they don't want my money up front but on their terms , shrugs

I don't think there's a difference in shipping. You just get a $10 discount for getting the sub. $150 per turtle instead of $160.

I saw your post over a technodrome forum Master Turtle.
I will be happy to buy 1 of the subs off you. Pm me.

People complain after each release when their posters sell out within minutes and nothing ever changes. They still keep edition sizes pretty low.

I didn't get that. Was that in your confirmation email or a separate one? I've just received a confirmation email for my sub and it doesn't say that anywhere.

It was on the product page for the subscription. I asked that earlier. I didn't get that link email.

This might have been mentioned but is SSC gonna sell some? Even if it's the non exclusive i just hate dealing with Mondo

That's on the description page for the subscription set. My subscription email doesn't say that either.

I honestly don't get the problem. It's not like getting the exclusive was like pulling teeth. How long did it take to sell out? An hour or so? I don't see why people shouldn't be able to get all 4 exclusives if they put forth even a modicum of effort.

Back