MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures Announced

Missed the subscription too, was looking under the Toys Section and only found it later. Congrats to those who got it though

Gotta be sitting there waiting. It's no fun

Yeah I might have managed to snag a sub but I was refreshing the toys page and it didn't show up there...Atleast now I can start paying attention at work again. :)

I got the subscription! First time I got a Mondo item ever! I thought it was impossible. Sorry for those who didn't. I'm just very excited!!

Is the exclusive sold out? It still shows as in stock under the main page and the toys page.

The exclusive is still available. People tend to hoard their carts which leads you to see "Sold Out" once you checkout. Keep trying until the page says "Sold Out". You can also check inventory as well.

There are still 118 exclusives left according to my cart.

98 now

The thing that really sucks is I was checking in about every 5 - 10 minutes all day and still managed to miss it. Lol.

Missed the subscription too, was looking under the Toys Section and only found it later. Congrats to those who got it though
mine showed on page 2, 10 second delay of clicking over to it made me lose it!

Got the sub thankfully. I would have been upset if I had missed. Had the mondo page autorefreshing every 3 seconds while I worked.

Yeah I might have managed to snag a sub but I was refreshing the toys page and it didn't show up there...Atleast now I can start paying attention at work again. :)

It was on the second page. Made no sense why they put it there.

those of you who got the subscription does the amount make sense to you? I thought they charge you 1 turtle at a time, not a down payment for all of them? be it now or later, it doesnt bother me but I was surprised at the cart total/ the amount taken out of my paypal

Saw the announcement immediately as it was tweeted, the site was fast, and I got a subscription. YAY! :yess:

Really???

Less than 70 now. My cart allows me to input a high quantity and then adjusts to available inventory.

To clarify, I'm talking about the exclusive single Leo, not the sub.

"After confirmation of this deposit a link will be sent via email to complete registration for the TMNT 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure Subscription."

Anybody got this? I just got order confirmation and my card was charged $172.19.

those of you who got the subscription does the amount make sense to you? I thought they charge you 1 turtle at a time, not a down payment for all of them? be it now or later, it doesnt bother me but I was surprised at the cart total/ the amount taken out of my paypal

Pretty sure that down payment was for leonardo and shipping(although idk if its shipping on all of them? probably not)

Back