MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessing 24x36 but I don't know if they announced that when the subscription was initially sold. Could be 18x24 but Mondo usually has larger prints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Raph and Mikey next month!!!

Are you sure you don't have this confused with the SH Figuarts? Those two are supposed to be officially solicited via Diamond later this month or next. I doubt any of the Mondo Turtles will be out in July since Brock just said this week that it would be Aug/Sept for Leo.

Ooze? I think Mondo should make an ooze prop like they did with iron giant bolt. Ooze was my second favorite thing as a kid.

haha I love prints and have always wanted a really good tmnt's one. but when these come I'll probably open my neca's from their prison.

So which one do you think will ship first? I lost track and I would like to pick all four up but I'm hoping quality is good. Iron Giant had mix things but seemed that everyone was happy with him.

Man, it's getting to the point that I'm gonna need a wall just to display all my Ninja Turtle prints. This Edmiston print plus a set of Dave Rapoza's turtles, Rhys Coopers turtle prints, my Rich Kelly Secret of the Ooze print, plus the special artwork Eastman did for the Calgary Expo is a lot of stuff to display.

He's done 2 sets of turtles. The ones for Mondo were too expensive on the second market and there's been quite a few fakes of them done. I own the second set.

These:
Cooper_Turtles_1024x1024.jpg

And then there's the Rapoza turtles which are the pride of my collection.
turtles.png

So I probably sound super naive, but will the art print be in black and white? Or is that preview just uncolored? Genuinely curious. I'm excited for it though. I was one of the lucky ones to get a sub.

Back