MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for ordering, doods! One more to go!!!! Then on to more characters!

(For those wondering- This one "sold out" just as fast as the others, but due to peeps keeping him carted, but not checking out, it tends to stretch it out. This is why he's sold out one sec, and not the next. I still don't understand how Shopify works lol.)

You can't compare "the others' like Leo which sold out in 2mins.

It didn't sell out in 2 minutes did it? It was up for about 40 min As far as I remember. Don was up for over 1 hour.

No, that person doesn't know what they're talking about. It took about 45 minutes for Leo to sell out. I know because I was continually checking when he became available. The only thing that took 2 minutes or less to sell out was the sub and that probably went in less than a minute. Shaithis knows better than anyone considering he works for Mondo.

Like I said, there's a weird thing with the system, where things get carted instantly because everyone adds them right away, but not everyone checks out right away.

And we're aiming for Leo and Don in 2nd Qtr.

Like I said, there's a weird thing with the system, where things get carted instantly because everyone adds them right away, but not everyone checks out right away.

And we're aiming for Leo and Don in 2nd Qtr.
Good news on the release timing!

We still have one more turtle to go!!! Then Mousers! Then- new announcements!!!

giphy.gif

I think logically after the mousers we should get the Shredder. I'm pretty sure that will satisfy every single Mondo TMNT collector out there.

I personally would lose control of my bowels for a Casey Jones.

Hey shaithis77, can you share any more of the poster artwork for subscribers? I'm looking forward to seeing what it will look like.

I think logically after the mousers we should get the Shredder. I'm pretty sure that will satisfy every single Mondo TMNT collector out there.

I personally would lose control of my bowels for a Casey Jones.

Shredder would be nice. And some Foot soldiers. :)

Back