MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures Announced

Are you sure? It was showing as in stock on my phone 20 minutes after it had gone up.

Yup for kicks I saw everything went up for order 2 min after they posted. I threw the poster in my cart, clicked check out and I couldn't process the order because the inventory said "gone."

It happened at check out, didn't show sold out in the store.

Ugh. i wonder how many ssc is alotted? Much like david hasselhoff's old fashioned wendy's hamburger, this is (going to be) a mess.

its a tail, they all had tails earlier in the comic art.:)

no cloth goods(at this scale wtf?) and the fact they are pretty much exact to the neca vers i have, even down to the expressions/head sculpts make them a easy pass. gonna get one of those eastman style 3z ones i think if i decide need a 1/6 ninja turtle.

The original comic characters had them? Wow!

I continue to be surprised at people's ability to pass over logic of turtles having tails and immediately jump to the conclusion that these toys are being released with dicks.

I get the joke of what it seems to be at first glance but I've seen people convinced these are genitals hanging

I just assume it's peoples excitement for April being a future release to go with the Turtles. And apparently the Turtles can't wait to have April joining them.

I continue to be surprised at people's ability to pass over logic of turtles having tails and immediately jump to the conclusion that these toys are being released with dicks.

I get the joke of what it seems to be at first glance but I've seen people convinced these are genitals hanging

100% this.

I think these look good but I'm not sure that they're $160 good. The figures look fairly basic and just larger versions of figures that have been released in the past. If these were more like $120 a piece I'd consider them all but for the price unless they really impress in hand I'll probably pass. I wouldn't want only one and would have to get the entire team if I was getting any.

It's the day and age we live in. The internet has corrupted me for such things.

How tall would April and Casey be?

I think these look good but I'm not sure that they're $160 good. The figures look fairly basic and just larger versions of figures that have been released in the past. If these were more like $120 a piece I'd consider them all but for the price unless they really impress in hand I'll probably pass. I wouldn't want only one and would have to get the entire team if I was getting any.
I agree with your statement , but two factors play into this for me
1. These are much larger than the neca version
2. The neca version is aprox $400, to me, $600 for this larger set isn't too far out from the current prices

I think mondo did a decent job in maximizing price on this product

Minimising price would be nicer! Factoring in shipping and customs I think I'd be paying around $US260 each for me...
It's the day and age we live in. The internet has corrupted me for such things.
Corrupted us with what a good price is too. We've been accepting quicker rising prices for a long time...

Remember that a freaking Barbie doll (that avengers Hill lady) is $200+.

These are ok. And they are the ****ing TMNT.

Minimising price would be nicer! Factoring in shipping and customs I think I'd be paying around $US260 each for me...

Corrupted us with what a good price is too. We've been accepting quicker rising prices for a long time...
Accepting because there isn't an equivalent alternative

We need more competition

The thing is is that it's not mondos problem if the value of the dollar is jacked up. I'm assuming you're in Canada and we'll indeed be paying out the ass for these figures. Only problem is once they're gone, they're gone so at that point you'd be paying after market prices for these and they'll go for much higher. Same deal with the threezero figures and those are turds compared to these. Who knows if/when we could be seeing another set like this. I'm happy paying what they're asking. If it had been much more, I woulda said no.

Back