MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like I have 2 things coming from mondo? Both shipments say they are the international TMNT registration but they're separate tracking numbers.....

Could be an accident? I expect to see a few of these prints up for sale on ebay soon. Going to keep my eye out and see what they're going for.

how is Raphael's skin tone compared to the rest? No one posted any in hand pics yet, really wondering how he came out.

--

I've gotten each of my EX's for the $110 to 120 range, really hoping Raph goes a similar route, as hes the only one I need now. Despite peoples misgivings, I feel really good with these at the $110 range.

Nah, most of Edmiston's stuff doesn't

Technically these were free, so I definitely think they will go up in value. Especially considering there may not be any direct public sale for them, just the secondary market.

Picked up Raph on Saturday. He's awesome and I honestly feel like he's the best figure out of the box. His articulation was just the right kind of stiff unless previous figured. His arms and legs moved easily enough but not too easy. His head was easily removable. Just a shame that they finally got the turtles right and it was on the last figure. My only gripe and it was the same with Mikey and that was that they didn't give him any sort of pouches he could store his Sai's in.

Now that I have all 4 turtles together, despite all the hiccups with this series, I'm glad to have them all now.

20170924_222713.jpg

Well just got my first two in (leo and mikey) and wow I like these a lot more than I though I would.

I originally purchased them to get shredder's gauntlet (leo's exclusive) and the lil orphan alien that came with mikey to pair with my ssc tmnt's, then resell the figures but now I'm definitely keeping them. Are they worth 150$+ shipping? Nope. Are they worth 100$ shipped and below? Yup.

Back