MONACO diorama w/ electric WHIPLASH WHIPS! official thread. get on the LIST.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is stunning! I dropped out of the Iron Man lines, so I won't be considering this one, but amazing work. Damn this hobby needs just this kind of thing.

thanks man. im thinking of doing one for various scenes of the guys i own. definatly will do a tron. thinking of doing the japanese garden at the end of iron man 2. gotham st, or rooftops maybe... not sure!

Oh damn! Should I? SHOULD I? Actually, I know I should but can I? I'll have to think about this one for a little longer. Is there a deadline for when we can sign up?

So how does the 'Speed' dial work on the power box?
Does slowing it down bring it from being constantly on to flashing/pulsating?

'Bright' dial pretty much speaks for itself.

Oh damn! Should I? SHOULD I? Actually, I know I should but can I? I'll have to think about this one for a little longer. Is there a deadline for when we can sign up?

hey man, glad you like it! there isnt a time limit really. but i am going to stop taking orders once i reach 30 people. so dont disappear for too long!

thanks again! YOU SHOULD!!!!:panic:

So how does the 'Speed' dial work on the power box?
Does slowing it down bring it from being constantly on to flashing/pulsating?

'Bright' dial pretty much speaks for itself.

no actually, the ON button you see there on first click makes it flicker, the speed dictates the speed of the flicker, then click the ON button again, and the whips are solid. click it again, and its OFF.

hope that helps!

Having the exact same internal battle RE: the Predators diorama. I've just been spending a fortune on other stuff and something amazing like this comes along. :panic:

Having the exact same internal battle RE: the Predators diorama. I've just been spending a fortune on other stuff and something amazing like this comes along. :panic:

paniiiiicc i love that icon.

this hobby never lets up. never cuts anyone any breaks... ive got the tron light cycle, mark v, tracker, mark vi, and spiderman on preorder. thats a scary thing... and i still want berserker.

so i feel your PANIC!!!!:panic:

no actually, the ON button you see there on first click makes it flicker, the speed dictates the speed of the flicker, then click the ON button again, and the whips are solid. click it again, and its OFF.

hope that helps!
Ahh, got it.
Thanks.

paniiiiicc i love that icon.

this hobby never lets up. never cuts anyone any breaks... ive got the tron light cycle, mark v, tracker, mark vi, and spiderman on preorder. thats a scary thing... and i still want berserker.

so i feel your PANIC!!!!:panic:
Woah, that's a list. :panic:

Back