Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not Sure why people are sttill upset
did they not deliver ?
IMG_3360.jpg

Not Sure why people are sttill upset
did they not deliver ?

You seem to miss the fact that what you got (head specifically) is a 3D scanned copy of the wonderful HS done by KA Kim, I would be madly pissed if I knew my hard earned money was spent on much degraded copy of the original, not to mention the artist being ripped off.

BTW, has anyone dissected the body and discovered that revolutionary skeleton underneath?

You seem to miss the fact that what you got (head specifically) is a 3D scanned copy of the wonderful HS done by KA Kim, I would be madly pissed if I knew my hard earned money was spent on much degraded copy of the original, not to mention the artist being ripped off.

BTW, has anyone dissected the body and discovered that revolutionary skeleton underneath?

Yes someone cut the body up a while ago. I think it looked like the second endo body they said would be inside.

The king of 1/6 spam. There's no corner of the internet safe from the Deak.

19 minute video just to cut open the body. :slap

The truth is both headsculpts used in the finished products are NOT even 3D scanned from the KA Kim prototypes. According to my source, the one KA Kim made were too big and they couldn’t be used. So they found another sculptor in China to remake them from scratch by following the Kim’s samples.

The truth is both headsculpts used in the finished products are NOT even 3D scanned from the KA Kim prototypes. According to my source, the one KA Kim made were too big and they couldn’t be used. So they found another sculptor in China to remake them from scratch by following the Kim’s samples.

Kim, a seasoned and well respected 1:6 sculptor, made them too big... yeah, right.

That sounds like a stretch.

The sculpts are identical to the K.A.Kim ones with the exception of the loss of fidelity.

I believe the truth is a modified 3D scan and then a recast of that scan

Because if they were in figure production, they would know of the shrinkage in casting. That is why their production heads are undersized. Kim did all well, she knows what she does (she made sculpts for HT and Blitzway, and they did not scan and recast it). It was made for scamming, to tell her these sculpts are her no more, and not to pay. Or you a Vijay agent?

Kim, a seasoned and well respected 1:6 sculptor, made them too big... yeah, right.

QFT

Just when you thought this company couldn't go any lower they start attacking the reputation of the artist who gave them the only credibility they ever had... and who they didn't even pay. Scum, absolute scum.

Oh, just **** off, you shill.

Whatever the reason...and I am sure it was the fault of the inexperienced company versus being the fault of the highly experienced and talented sculptor...that figure looks nothing like the masterpiece that KA Kim displayed...how anyone can get any satisfaction from staring at this thing proudly displayed in their collection baffles me. I am glad that I canceled my preorder because I would be tossing this thing into a box and throwing the box into the bottom of a closet somewhere.

That sounds absolutely stupid

Pay the people you owe, Vijay.

Back