Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait, didn't he (or she) bad mouth M8 and try to get people to stop paying attention to them and everyone threw shade at him (or her)?

Yes that is what happened. This thread delivers. It's the collectors fault that Kim and the other artist didn't get paid and a new member who bad mouthed M-8 is actually a paid shill. I love this site.

Yea I was kinda wandering......did you create this account to keep the money going to M8 and there BS?

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I think you are the one who want to silence the others and keep the money going to M8

This I what I don't understand. Two minutes of researching him brings these things up.
Still collectors fault they went under though.

Exactly. Go to Page 8 of this thread (2-23-17) and you really won't understand it. Kuat of Kuat, myself and a couple others brought up some serious concerns about Vijay and his brother early on which were quickly dismissed.

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2011-01-12-ignition-loses-us-offices-in-utv-consolidation

Vijhay Chadha (note the different spelling) was CEO of a company that allegedly 'misspent' $23million.

tenor.gif

From A F/B marketing guy that worked with VJAY

“This makes a little more sense now. When I first sat down for a coffee with Vijay in HK, he wanted me to promote Molecule8. So I asked him to tell me about the company a little. He started off saying they have offices in London, Hong Kong and Los Angeles.

I stopped him straight away, asking him that they are a start up company with 3 physical office located across 3 different continents? He replied yes.

It turned out the London “office” was his home address, the Hong Kong “office” was a contact person in HK and the LA “office” was the investor.

I see people ******** everyday, I am afraid to say Vijay is a ********ter and people in HK smelt it immediately as toy retailers in HK dropped M8 very quickly after meeting him.

The reason for the delay from the M8 Lennon release I heard from the HK figure community was the factory not being paid.

I think Vijay won’t be returning those funds as they would have been moved away.

It is very possible that M8 made one figure to generate as much money and hype as possible for the second figure, then to disappear leaving a trail of unpaid bills on the first Lennon figure and no 2nd product for collectors, just like in an episode of BBC HUSTLE.”

DAMN.

Last edited:
He's scammed people in different countries, making it easier to catch up with him. He must be living in at least one of those countries, right? :lol

I've just seen that Billy McFarland got 6 years in fed prison for $1m fraud, so Vijay better get the heck outta the US or he's in for a 12 stretch :)

https://www.mcvuk.com/.amp/development/ignition-closes-us-studio-update
This I what I don't understand. Two minutes of researching him brings these things up.
Still collectors fault they went under though.

“The studio has spent $23m on Reich and it is a flop. Of the 9 levels only levels 1 and 2 are completed. It would be difficult to outsource the rest of the game since the other stages are partially completed. Past management staff has mismanaged the funds. There was no corporate monitoring on spending.”

"Develop has heard that the group’s CEO, Vijay Chadha, has been absent for around three months with many staff, possibly all of them, unaware of his whereabouts."

Jesus.

Well guys the hilarious and part is after 5 days

"Good to hear you got the parts, a update on Wonka coming soon" :rotfl

Molecule8 is done..... the update is gonna be delayed giving him time to take more money.

Last edited:
“The studio has spent $23m on Reich and it is a flop. Of the 9 levels only levels 1 and 2 are completed. It would be difficult to outsource the rest of the game since the other stages are partially completed. Past management staff has mismanaged the funds. There was no corporate monitoring on spending.”

"Develop has heard that the group’s CEO, Vijay Chadha, has been absent for around three months with many staff, possibly all of them, unaware of his whereabouts."

Jesus.

Maybe we could hire this guy: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/vijay-chadha-msc-cfe-45571426 Fraud Consultant.

"Tonight on CNN: Vijay Chadha vs Vijay Chadha. Battle of the dolls."

"Any comments regarding the statements that have been made against Molecule8? It would be great to hear both sides of the story."

"Thank you for your message. We will be dealing with this issue appropriately."

I wonder what BS they will come up with on the statements made against them :rotfl

The M8 website is down of course -- likely from non-payment -- but Facebook is going full steam. Even has that fast-time video of the Lennon sculpt in the banner. I wonder how long before it is pulled? Certainly Vijay bailed months ago with the cash and isn't bothering to communicate any further with anyone.

Like Hans Gruber, he's probably sitting on a beach earning 20%. But his type always resurfaces. He likes the con. He'll be caught one day, and we likely won't even hear about it.

Back