Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Yup! From K.A. Kim Fb:
I’ve heard I am not the only one being victimized by “Molecule 8”.
But the disastrous thing is already happened in this industry because of one scammer.
I will also post it tonight as others did.

Not only K.A. Kim
There is also amandaklishart with her 1/4/ Aragorn sculpt that was never paid for. I suppose we will see much more of a mess with Molecule8 now.

Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

This Lennon figure may actually become highly collectible as a result of this mess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read another post from M8 apparently threatening libel

Where did they say that?

Vimal posted the actual screenshot from KA Kim:

43135821_10213959492914908_4205055875099918336_n.jpg

It seemed like this all had to come out eventually when the proper artists finally spoke up, but I'm surprised they got away with scamming KA Kim.

Time is up on your scam Vijay, time to close up your sham of a company.

It was on One Sixth Republic on FB but it seems to have been pulled as I can no longer find it. I don't know how to screen shot anyway if I do find it. How do you screen shot or whatever you call it?

It was on One Sixth Republic on FB but it seems to have been pulled as I can no longer find it. I don't know how to screen shot anyway if I do find it. How do you screen shot or whatever you call it?

if you are using a computer, you use ctrl+printscreen, and paste it to a graphic program (i.e: photoshop), on smartphone, they usually has a screencap button. hope it help

EDITED FOR CLARITY, THOSE AREN'T MY WORDS, BUT Andrew Aitcheson
IN THE OSR FB PAGE.
From One Sixth Republic FB:
Andrew Aitcheson:
"Not as bad as the others affected however I was advised of legal action for talking about this around August time. I can confirm that all these people coming out are on that list of people I spoke to and there are others too that I have spoken to via message and over the phone."
M8statement.jpg

Last edited:

Defamation is only if it's false. The claims aren't false. So it's their usual BS.

I can confirm that all these people coming out are on that list of people I spoke to and there are others too that I have spoken to via message and over the phone.

What are you saying here? What do you mean "confirm"? Are you another artist or in the industry?

Last edited:

Defamation is only if it's false. The claims aren't false. So it's their usual BS.

What are you saying here? What do you mean "confirm"? Are you another artist or in the industry?

er, if I'm not misidentified, Mike is the artist for DC Comics, he's been working on the current Batman run, so looks like he able to know people from the figure industry also since DC also producing toy line

Yes. I didn't think you could link to OSR as it is a private group.

ETA I guess I can see it because I am a member there. I'm guessing non-members won't be able to click the link.

yea, it's a closed group, I'm not a member there and I can view the thread

er, if I'm not misidentified, Mike is the artist for DC Comics, he's been working on the current Batman run, so looks like he able to know people from the figure industry also since DC also producing toy line

yea, it's a closed group, I'm not a member there and I can view the thread

I'm not confirming anything, just quoting what was said in the FB OSR page, just for info to the members on the forum that are not in Facebook. Also, I don't know any inner stories on that industry that what's being posted publicly.

I'm not confirming anything, just quoting what was said in the FB OSR page, just for info to the members on the forum that are not in Facebook. Also, I don't know any inner stories on that industry that what's being posted publicly.

oh, allright, thanks for the clarification :)

O.T: like your works on Batman

Now you have edited your post, I can see you were quoting someone else.

Back