Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Wouldn’t it be ironic if this figure now became a collector’s item...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This could be various companies who knows - So many 3rd parties. Molecule8 have the licenses etc 3rd parties don't however doesn't mean it's not them Oh the 1:6 hobby just gets more and more interesting.

I'd put money on it being molecule8
If they've shipped 3000 how come there's only been a handful of posts, mainly from those who received it free for review. Why is the Asian market still silent yet they (allegedly) got theirs far in advance.
I'd be surprised if there's a wonka.

I'd put money on it being molecule8
If they've shipped 3000 how come there's only been a handful of posts, mainly from those who received it free for review. Why is the Asian market still silent yet they (allegedly) got theirs far in advance.
I'd be surprised if there's a wonka.

Not quite. I paid for mine, but ordered directly from m8. Maybe there is a delay for 3rd party orders though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The guy who keeps putting cryptic posts on republic about this says he used to work on packaging design for Asmus in a separate post on Gimli I noticed. Couldn't be them surely.

It would never be Hot Toys or Budget Stark wouldn't be creaming his pants, we all know he loves them more than his own Mother ffs.

And we all know you hate them more than you hate yourself.

I can't see this being anyone other than M8. He mentions it's not an already established company. Barely producing a single figure kind of falls sunder that. Shrug. Drama drama.

And we all know you hate them more than you hate yourself.

Ooh have I touched touched a nerve :lol
Got numerous Hot Toys and have had loads over the years great figures. Its his criticism of the USA and that China is some kind wonderful liberated and perfect Country that makes me want to throw up actually.

Last edited:

Ooh have I touched touched a nerve :lol
Got numerous Hot Toys and have had loads over the years great figures. Its his criticism of the USA and that China is some kind wonderful liberated and perfect Country that makes me want to throw up actually.

That I didn't know about since I don't follow the guy at all, so I'll rescind and apologize for my "overly Catty just woke up in a bad mood and had to work" response. I'll parrot Mr Day's response and "Keep Politics out of collecting!"

Hey, this thread has already touched on US politics comparing small hands, large fists..:)...why not go all the way!

50cdf0bf1a272c8e3105a6e9925a7140.jpg

Where/when was this posted? I follow him on Facebook and don’t see anything on his page.

Back