Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

I'm 'surprised' by a couple of things from the recent in hand shots/vid.
It's seems strange that both recipients take pics in exactly the same style as some of the M8 promo work and secondly if you watch the video of figures being packed in the warehouse you can clearly see one is about to be packed with two missing hands. What are the chances that one of the people to receive one of these 3000 Lennons just happens to get the one that was in a five second clip of them being packed at the factory?
Also that guitar is waaaaaaaay too small.

The logical leaps being made to assume they are faking the release of this figure is pretty nuts.

I think they just want the first photo's to be controlled by them. Lead you to believe they are in the hands of collectors, but not quite yet.

I’m amazed some people are still doubting the release....

I have to say on an objective level the things that I can say that are positive is that the seamless body does seem like it’s a specifically made one for this figure. The clothing looks pretty reasonable considering, it’s not a game changer but is in line with a normal 1/6 release. The headsculpts seem small but I never really compared it to the real person but a pic of him next to another musician figure I saw on facebook made it seem a tad undersized. The glasses are pretty good considering how hard it is to get them so thin in 1/6. The guitar is probably the best part for me, looks like a real guitar shrunk down.
I can only assume those who pre-ordered it will receive something which is finally good to hear but I wonder how much damage they have done by making so much noise and telling so many lies. Even though a lot of us were not interested in Lennon we were interested in M8 which is why we gravitated towards this page. If they continue these shady practices of telling lie after lie and doctoring their pages to make things look better than they really are (and faking youtube vids etc) then they will continue to lose pre-orders in the long run (which can spell death for a lot of high end figure companies).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The clear glasses are bent and the bridge has been flattened in that picture. Ouch. The yellow version looks ok though.

I think they just want the first photo's to be controlled by them. Lead you to believe they are in the hands of collectors, but not quite yet.

What so they on purpose didn't send the controlled customer all the hands?

Last edited:

Overall I think it looks pretty good. Not game changing lol but far from the car crash many feared. A shame they alienated so many with all the lies and bs.

I'd never pre-order with them but I'll keep an eyes things especially if they ever make that Jack Burton figure they promised.

I'll be honest and say it looks better than I thought it would. Not top of the line mind you, just better than I thought. Other people have pointed out multiple issues but at least folks who paid for the figure get something to work with.

The months upon months of lies, deceit, and cover-up remain pure gold and will live on in legend.

Hairpiece isn't looking too hot. Doesn't fit close enough to the head, and has a visible casting seam on every example so far.

Waiting for someone to get this thing unclothed and to bend it a bit see what the skeleton is like.

Head isn’t 1/6 scale; paint job on hs is at hottoys 6-8 years ago standard, paint job on hands and sleepers feet are good, but clothing isn’t good. Body is heavy and sturdy though. The only really goof things m8 succeed in are the packaging and their constant blocking on collectors questioning them.

Anyone who’s still going to pre order their future figures, good luck because m8 is quite likely to fail as this release bleed them bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More from One Sixth 'Two Hands Missing' FigaLand:

36725066_1023916534434383_5812916078229061632_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/pg/onesixthfigaland/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1023916007767769

Looks pretty good here. Guitar helps hide the problems.

Except that it highlights smallness of the guitar... also John didn’t wear is guitars that low. Lol

Except that it highlights smallness of the guitar... also John didn’t wear is guitars that low. Lol

John didn't wear his guitar that low WTF who cares adjust the strap ffs Im just glad im getting a figure.

Back