Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

It is really small, isn't it? Didn't notice that at first... now, I can't unsee it.

Small head at least matches small guitar on basketball player body.

By chance, I saw Lennon in that **** Cavett interview where he wears the army shirt and white pants, and his head in that interview is really big. Maybe 1/5 scale to the body.

Now let's get someone to cut that body open and see the magnificence that is the endo.

What so they on purpose didn't send the controlled customer all the hands?

Not at all. What I was saying is that if the pictures and two videos that have come out are very similar and look like what Molecule has already shown, then it would appear that they want the first picture, supposedly in the hands of customers, to be controlled, trying to make everything look good. If this is the case, they must have overlooked the two hands that are missing. For all we know, the two hands are sitting off to the side and they forgot to put them in the slots. If their video of the assembly line showed a box with two hands missing and his new video from a collector show two hands missing too, it is most likely the same person taking the video.

Not at all. What I was saying is that if the pictures and two videos that have come out are very similar and look like what Molecule has already shown, then it would appear that they want the first picture, supposedly in the hands of customers, to be controlled, trying to make everything look good. If this is the case, they must have overlooked the two hands that are missing. For all we know, the two hands are sitting off to the side and they forgot to put them in the slots. If their video of the assembly line showed a box with two hands missing and his new video from a collector show two hands missing too, it is most likely the same person taking the video.

The second poster (Eric) is a well known and frequent poster at that page. Not a shill employee.

This is how im going to pose mine :D

Proof again that head is so TINY to the body- ruins it totally. The figure is fair and tailoring is poor- but hey many will be pleased I guess so more power to them if they like it

The second poster (Eric) is a well known and frequent poster at that page. Not a shill employee.

That's good to know... I wasn't suspicious of his posts, but given their track record it would not be out of the question for them to pull some next-level shenanigans.

Now if we start seeing a flood of people getting the figure, I think the first collective sigh of relief can go out. Then we all get to sit around and wait for the QC and other issues that tend to crop up with any release, but especially with a new company.

tenor.gif

Is the head tiny?, or the body large?? some comparison pics would be great

I've asked the guy to put a clothing set on a standard body with extra head. So hopefully we'll put this to rest it could be that the body is too big which then creates a problem for clothing.

I wish mined hurry up and arrive.

He was only sharing One Sixth FigaLand's post though.

You’re right, my mistake. But even then, One Sixth Figaland is a constant poster there and it’s still a stretch to assume he is a shill.

John Lennon in his iconic purple duffle coat and ukulele.

If you combined the KA Kim head sculpt with the hair from Big Chief's Rose Tyler figure and a white suit from a scarface custom you could make an Abbey Road cover Lennon.

Where are all the people who were promised tracking numbers? Where are their figures?
If they are actually shipping figures where is the flood of pics?
Something still doesn't smell quite right.

Where are all the people who were promised tracking numbers? Where are their figures?
If they are actually shipping figures where is the flood of pics?
Something still doesn't smell quite right.

They have shipped I got my shipping notice these will hit the UK in about 12 days. A few fellow members on here in the US have got their notice too.

The figure looks actually really nice.
I especially liek the HS and paint apps. The tailoring leaves a bit to be desired, though. If I were to get this, I'd probably display Lennon with the white pants and military jacket anyway.

The figure looks actually really nice.
I especially liek the HS and paint apps. The tailoring leaves a bit to be desired, though. If I were to get this, I'd probably display Lennon with the white pants and military jacket anyway.
99% probably will

Regradless of who sculpted it, the hair is awful. WAY off model from Imagine era photographs of Lennon. It is funny that someone posted that picture of Peter Sellers because without the glasses and different hair that head would make a nice Clouseau bash.

His head is pretty giant in that last pic... making the M8 look even less to scale :lol

Like the 'game changing' rubber body deteriorating.

Yeah, or when some of them just break either through QC or people just not being familiar with them. Unless it's HT, a new body from a company is always a bit scary.

Back