Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Now we have a very brief video update of them packing Lennon :rotfl

I've never known a company to be so frustrating! Wouldn't be so bad if they were just honest!

Last edited:

Is that a live video? Soooooo my guess is, after getting some pressure, they were like, damn, we have to show something exists. See if someone on the floor will send a 5 second phone clip. Viola. 2 months more bought. Hey remember when we told you that you would get tracking on the 16th...about that...

Like 3 more people asked about their shipping notices on there that I saw before they posted that, all deleted.

Well that's just weird 8 secs of factory work, that company does this?
Until the figure is on the hands of collectors this, once again,proves nothing except that once again they were lying about their last shipping date.

Well that's just weird 8 secs of factory work, that company does this?
Until the figure is on the hands of collectors this, once again,proves nothing except that once again they were lying about their last shipping date.

I like the caption "they are on their way" based on a short final stage production video. You know how that caption would have been accurate? If they showed a postman picking up those boxes from their warehouse to go out for delivery. All this shows is they were lying their A's off promising tracking numbers on the 16th. WTH operates like that?

and another 8 second video

" carefully packing John lennon" Produces to press down lennon into the box :rotfl

this company is so late it's probably only just caught up with april fools :rotfl

here's the 2nd 8 second video

Weren’t they supposed to be all packed up and on the way a few weeks ago?

Just another video to keep the shills happy

Yeah...I really don't get why they so blatantly lie. Though these two videos are probably the first time I ever actually thought there might be a real product being made, so there is that. It also reaffirms I would never order anything from them. IF Wonka ever gets made, it will only be after it's in stock that I pull the trigger. And even then, from a reputable source, never from M8 direct.

On the fourth they put up pics of now clearly empty boxes plus hot off the press certificates and booklets. "Proof the figure was ready to ship." They then claimed on the sixth everyone would receive a shipping update that came and went. They then created a facebook event that the figure would ship out on the sixteenth which also came and went. Ten days later they're back to claiming "they're on their way." That's this month alone and i doubt they're through. This company is beyond hilarious.

Obviously my understanding of “on it’s way” is very different to M8’s.
You see to me that looks like “still not ready” and “we lied again” but that could just be a lost in translation thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone really want to see a video of underpaid workers packing up an action figure? The answer is no. This company literally has made all the wrong moves...it's quite an accomplishment.

We need a picture of M8 Lennon with today's newspaper to make sure he's okay.

Does anyone really want to see a video of underpaid workers packing up an action figure? The answer is no. This company literally has made all the wrong moves...it's quite an accomplishment.

I have seen similar videos from Hot Toys and other toy companies. I hate to break it to you but they are all manufactured just like this.

Sometimes they are made in even worse conditions.

I have seen similar videos from Hot Toys and other toy companies. I hate to break it to you but they are all manufactured just like this.

Oh I'm well aware but do we really need the reminder in the form of a video? Wouldn't a pic of a pallet of figures be sufficient?

I agree, its nice to see how much work goes into it, I mean I dont give it a second thought usually.

I think I'm most appalled that they took the video in portrait instead of landscape.

Back