Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Each Lennon will in fact be a 1/6 scale clone, grown in a laboratory using DNA material provided by Yoko Ono.

The first batch wasn't talented enough so they had to kill them all and start again. They want this figure to be perfect!

I'm thinking June of next year for this release, if ever.

Will it be an actual clone or a computer render of a clone?

Both.

Screen-Shot-2014-02-12-at-10.52.20-AM.png

johnny.jpg

What happened to my favorite thread? Where is the figure????

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: What happened to johns guitar?

Unread post by M8 Admin » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:57 am

jeremycooper23 wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:06 am
I just noticed that you don’t list the acoustic guitar anymore as an accessory with the John Lennon figure. When I ordered the figure, it said he came with the guitar. Will I still receive the guitar with my order? If not, will you be lowering the price to reflect this change?

Hi Jeremy

Yes John Lennon will still come with the guitar, we will be adding the guitar pictures soon.

More news will be coming shortly

Thank you for your support

Wow, so they’ll slowly add what’s included in the set? No one ask if it’ll be delivering this year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well remember the figure was finished, mass produced, and ready to ship back in May...the only reason it did not ship was so that they could give BBTS, Sideshow, etc time to list it on their sites and get their inventory in stock ahead of the scheduled release date. All of the work in progress pictures are old. They just want us to see the production process so that we can better appreciate the figure. No other company does this so it makes M8 more special. All of the questions and answers about the production process must be old too. I think they are from an M8 forum from back in 2015 or so when the figure was still in production. M8 just posts them on their Facebook page and forum now so that we can see that part of the process too and better appreciate the inner workings of their fans and how they support customers. :rotfl

I want to thank M8 for revolutionizing the 1/6 scale industry, they are really showing HT how to do things.

Does anyone visiting this thread still have a paid preorder with these guys?

Just BBTS. I originally had one with sideshow, but they refused to give me a refund saying they believe a product will actually materialize.

Just BBTS. I originally had one with sideshow, but they refused to give me a refund saying they believe a product will actually materialize.

Bet if you were to ask them today they would not be able to say that with a straight face so they would go ahead and give the refund.

Back