Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 (New company)

The whole time this has been going on Ive been lurking this thread for weeks watching this unfold. I finally sent the Facebook page a message about who I was and a simple question about when we could possibly be seeing anything Harry Potter or Fantastic Beasts for a collecting page I run and received no response yet it was read. Not even Star Ace who are relatively quieter now these days just reads a message they actually will respond. I went from "hopefully that company can deliver some quality product even though it seems to good to be true!" now to, "This is going to turn into a huge mess I can already sense it."

giphy.gif

Like you would've gotten a solid answer anyways. :lol It probably would've been their generic "We want to make sure these are up to snuff with Molecule8's high standards blah blah we're currently busy with Lennon blah blah stay tuned".

I never get tired of seeing your sig, dude. Snyder's so happy snapping stand in Zod's neck.

All that means is he was asking them for information they weren't prepared to give yet.

Yea, that seems like something that every collectible company will do. No one is gonna spill the beans to a random facebooker. :lol

FWIW, the licensor for the John Lennon estate confirmed that Molecule8 is licensed.

I'm working on potentially having Vijay on a HotToyCast soon - I'll keep everyone informed on how the planning goes.

I agree. SwedishHeat8 Collectible Information. "He'll let you know....soon."

:slap Not another expert here who's in the know.........maybe......can't tell you......but it's true.......honest. :lol :lol

Molecule8 (New company)

I get a kick outa all you guys...you're just like me! No real information...just bla bla :)

This is teaching me patience, which I desperately need. You have to have some to have this as a hobby, but I need more.

In a month's time :), we should see more info and pics come out, right?

[emoji855]

Btw, I have been known to be sarcastic as well, so I need help there too!

There's that word again -- soon!

I'm starting to hate that word. Or I will hate it.... soon.

[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

soon
so͞on/
adverb
in or after a short time.
"everyone will soon know the truth"
synonyms:shortly, presently, in the near future, before long, in a little while, in a minute, in a moment, in an instant, in a bit, in the twinkling of an eye, in no time, before you know it, any minute (now), any day (now), by and by; informalpronto, in a jiffy; dateddirectly, anon
"we'll be there soon"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been in contact with Molecule8 and was notified that Sideshow will be handling US distribution.

Great! Not much reason to pre-order from them directly, then, unless they are offering up exclusives.

Yeah right....Willy Wonka's hat, cane, and purple jacket will be exclusive to the molecule8 site. It's that "different way of doing things" they are becoming known for.

Back