Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

After watching review I think he look's decent. I just think this release could have been so simple two standard true type slim body's included would have been best best imo. Two figs in one fully dressed and set n done at decent price tag. I dont like spending over 250 to 300 for one figure. The cost's of figure release's has def got out of control. My last two figures AR TOYS Hell man had 4 heads! Jack sparrow dx 15 had 2 heads and a massive base. I get more from unlicensed release's and understand copyright bs cost's. I just wont keep up or buy if keep selling at 300 plus is pretty crazy to ask fans to pay imo. At 300 dollar price tag you bet customers will think before pulling the trigger on buying. Keep it simple ditch the metal body molecule 8. My AR TOYS Hellman release is better deal to me with 4 heads is my choice if had to choose on price and value imo.

Last edited:
Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Answer the question what $140 figures compare with this?

I’ll name you $50 figures that compares with this:

SS Jedi Luke.
The Brian Wilson figure i bought from his website in 2006
Just about every realease by Sideshow between 2006 and 2009 compares with this.

Etc. etc. etceterrrrrrrrrrrrra. [emoji4]

I’ll name you $50 figures that compares with this:

SS Jedi Luke.
The Brian Wilson figure i bought from his website in 2006
Just about every realease by Sideshow between 2006 and 2009 compares with this.

Etc. etc. etceterrrrrrrrrrrrra. [emoji4]

Your ****ing crazy :rotfl

Settle down skull boy have some dip and fire up a fatty j and listen to your beatles and chill admiring your lennon posed up if have him. Peace bring on Wonka.

I could go on and on and on but you’ve already convinced yourself that M8 are the bees knees and can do no wrong, soooooo.....

Maybe he just has the figure in hand like you and disagrees with your comments, that does not mean he thinks they are the bees knees.

For those who care:

0267/1000

296f879fd9f4aa8263324ec4a5aa6a2f.jpg

Avoided this thread for a few months. Now i see that :

1- Well damn, they actually made a figure.

2- Sucks that the proportions make it look like this

480w_s.jpg

I struggled to get my suit unbuttoned that tool did not really help

MC has his review up on his site now. He had a semi tutorial on the button `thingy`. As usual, he gave a good and honest review IMO.

Back