Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Is he actually sure this time that it’s ready? Didn’t he say it was ready a year ago?

Difference is the license holder is now promoting it on their site..... Also the supplier who knows a lot more than he's letting on has told me that it's defiantly April.

I'll have a bit of faith and we'll see where it takes us only a few weeks to wait. :dunno

Difference is the license holder is now promoting it on their site..... Also the supplier who knows a lot more than he's letting on has told me that it's defiantly April.

I'll have a bit of faith and we'll see where it takes us only a few weeks to wait. :dunno

I have faith something will get made released... but no faith in what quality.

However the rights company is very legitimate and even they are promoting the product. If this was the scam as many claim it to be... those parties would absolutely not be involved.

I have faith something will get made released... but no faith in what quality.

However the rights company is very legitimate and even they are promoting the product. If this was the scam as many claim it to be... those parties would absolutely not be involved.

Jon pretty much my thoughts! I ordered because I was curious to see what quality they'd bring. Wonka got me excited especially with The Ompa and 2 sculpts by Mike Hill.

Exactly my thoughts people keep saying it's a scam but there's no way it would be licensed if it was a scam nor would they have the talent they have! :dunno They seriously need a new marketing team and strategy though! :slap:lecture

I think Vijay has the license holder believing his ********, he fell for the elaborate assortment of renders. If they just completed it and it hasn't gone into production yet there's no way April can possibly happen.

If paying in advance for something that's supposed to be readily available and a year later still remains in limbo isn't a scam then I don't know what is.

If you pay for takeout and receive your food a day later you'd be pissed off but somehow M8 still gets a pass? Get the hell out! :lol

If paying in advance for something that's supposed to be readily available and a year later still remains in limbo isn't a scam then I don't know what is.

If you pay for takeout and receive your food a day later you'd be pissed off but somehow M8 still gets a pass? Get the hell out! :lol

Uhhh...have you ever pre-ordered anything by Hot Toys?

Jon pretty much my thoughts! I ordered because I was curious to see what quality they'd bring. Wonka got me excited especially with The Ompa and 2 sculpts by Mike Hill.

Exactly my thoughts people keep saying it's a scam but there's no way it would be licensed if it was a scam nor would they have the talent they have! :dunno They seriously need a new marketing team and strategy though! :slap:lecture

It's no scam. It's a new company trying to break into the 1/6 market...over reaching in their claims.....and hitting unexpected hurtles by people who may not have known what they were really in for from the beginning. But...it will come out and I for one...hope it's a stellar release and we will see more in the future.

It’s funny how people compare this scammer to hottoys lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uhhh....cause the last post was crying about how anyone who takes a pre-order and doesn't deliver until a year later MUST be a scam. I was making a point. Has this company had mis-steps? You betcha and maybe they are hurting themselves in the long run. I'm not a fan of the over top of their "premier" presentation....a little pretentious in my opinion. But to sit back and call some one a scammer....a liar....a thief....that's reckless, especially if they deliver the goods. How many times has HT pushed back releases. Dare we discuss Hulkbuster? But for havens sake don't be hypocritical. If you don't like the delays...the renders...the communication style...or just the plain old product....DON'T BUY IT....but to say they are liars and thieves....a pretty small opinion to take on some really shakey ground, espeically when there is precedent from other companies.

It's pretty sad this still in not even released yet. It's 1 damn figure waaay overpriced and def playing on lennon's fan's love i feel 4 you all who ordered him.

Uhhh....cause the last post was crying about how anyone who takes a pre-order and doesn't deliver until a year later MUST be a scam. I was making a point. Has this company had mis-steps? You betcha and maybe they are hurting themselves in the long run. I'm not a fan of the over top of their "premier" presentation....a little pretentious in my opinion. But to sit back and call some one a scammer....a liar....a thief....that's reckless, especially if they deliver the goods. How many times has HT pushed back releases. Dare we discuss Hulkbuster? But for havens sake don't be hypocritical. If you don't like the delays...the renders...the communication style...or just the plain old product....DON'T BUY IT....but to say they are liars and thieves....a pretty small opinion to take on some really shakey ground, espeically when there is precedent from other companies.
But they are liars, and have been every step of the way.

Lmao you’re sad

I think Vijay has the license holder believing his ********, he fell for the elaborate assortment of renders. If they just completed it and it hasn't gone into production yet there's no way April can possibly happen.

Typically, the licensor is sent a physical sample. It's unlikely they could get approval on images alone.

Lmao you’re sad

Maybe....but im not wrong...and when this figure gets in hand...yall are going to be looking pretty petty. Thats whats sad.....

Maybe....but im not wrong...and when this figure gets in hand...yall are going to be looking pretty petty. Thats whats sad.....

No, I think we'll be looking just fine. They've been deceitful from the beginning, we're just calling them out on it.

So what if we are "wrong"? This thread is not a competition of who is the most righteous and if it was be certain than M8 wouldn't be the most deserving of said title.

I hope you get your Lennon figure mate, I really do but that doesn't change the sketchy way this "company" has treated its customers.

In a nutshell: we care about our fellow boardies and fans not about scamming blabbermouths who pocket the money of their customers and deliver farts in the wind. They can grovel on sand for all I care.

You can shout people down all you want but it doesn't stop you sounding like some dumb country inbred. The guy felt the comment was racist, and it could be read that way. Doesn't mean the original poster was being racist, just that it was a bit thoughtless. You tried to shut down his point of view by being loud and aggressive, topped off with some prejudice of your own ('special'). Now you're flinging insults around when everyone has spoken to you respectfully. If you're sexually frustrated just go out into the yard and **** one of your cows, don't bring it in here. Thanks.

Thank you Tom Day.

Back