Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

What if the entire universe is actually rendering... and the only real thing in the history of existence is this molecule 8 John Lennon figure?

I think I’m beginning to understand everything now...

He says its finished but still no pics of the final result. Just the same ones they’ve been touting for ages and he says there is a guitar in there. Hmmmmmmmm *scratches chin
d6049aa1a6356f7062e78061d1a8bbb1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Except rocky didn't come in to the ring bragging he was the best in the world, he went home, put the work in and came out with a performance that surprised everybody.
As it stands that analogy doesn't fit.

This.

Truth be told they promised an outstanding product with an unrealistic release date...it's been a year from that, they didn't deliver and early supporters were scammed.

I find astonishing how they keep on dragging renowed artists and craftspeople names into the mud. Guess everyone has a price, reputation be damned. :dunno

Wait, they just finished it? Which means it hasn't gone into production yet? It'll be another 6 months lol.

And if it took a year to finish just one how long with a couple thousand? Hmmm? lol

The comment about the Guitar and piano is interesting we all know that the Piano was an add on but no announcement!

However in the comment it says "Guitar yes.. Surprise add on"
Does that mean we could see something extra in the set if this actually comes out. :dunno

The comment about the Guitar and piano is interesting we all know that the Piano was an add on but no announcement!

However in the comment it says "Guitar yes.. Surprise add on"
Does that mean we could see something extra in the set if this actually comes out. :dunno

The good thing about renders is you can add as many extras as you want and since they're virtual there is no shipping cost.

So since the reveal that they just completed Lennon then it wasn't a delay it was a lie, they had no intention of a first batch shipping in January and another in March. Are there any defenders left? Because I'd sure love to see them weasel their way out of this one.

Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

I think that when he mentions the “surprise add on” he means the guitar. Which wasn’t a surprise as it had featured heavily in the marketing and was then pulled. Basically he’s trying to say it’s a surprise in the hope some will swallow his marketing BS and that maybe there’s still a few people in the 1/6 community who haven’t heard much about them and will believe it. Just more waffle in a waffle house thats already full of waffles. Someone pass the syrup.

Damn, now I want waffles...

They won't be at Toy fair from Vijay himself :slap

I've held an agreement that if it gets pushed back I'm getting my deposit back from the supplier so we'll see.

Back