Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

giphy.webp

A facebook collectors group I'm in said they got a push back notice on this today. As expected.

Well obviously the push back was expected and with Chinese New Year next month nothing will be shipping then either. It'll be a long while still.

I'm calling BS on this company...... the lack of professional handling in this is insane! Don't build hype and praise yourself then give some approval date when you can't deliver! :slap :slap

I've gone from being open minded to having no faith in this company at all! :gah:

Quick lad.

I am a bit slow :wink1:

I really wanted them to be the new company seems stupid to invest the money in license's which they acquired only to screw a bunch of people over? They haven't hardly spoken or replied to any questions.... as for the delay it's pretty clear what they are doing! Wonka still has a pre order option and a release date of October 2017 :rotfl

I remember Vijay in the podcast saying " there's no such thing as bad publicity" Clearly doesn't understand how promoting a new company works! :slap:rotfl

I wonder what those staunch supporters are thinking now? Sure they may say "no worries M8, take all the time you need to get him right" but on the inside they're worried they might be out $300.

I am a bit slow :wink1:

I really wanted them to be the new company seems stupid to invest the money in license's which they acquired only to screw a bunch of people over? They haven't hardly spoken or replied to any questions.... as for the delay it's pretty clear what they are doing! Wonka still has a pre order option and a release date of October 2017 :rotfl

I remember Vijay in the podcast saying " there's no such thing as bad publicity" Clearly doesn't understand how promoting a new company works! :slap:rotfl

Some of us very early on got chided here by many for suggesting that this company wasn't the 2nd coming and that people should be careful...

Now we gloat.

I never trusted Vijay from the second I checked out his LinkedIn history. Told me all I needed to know. His podcast simply confirmed it - he's a good salesman.

I really wanted that Wonka figure but holy crap has every step of this been ignorant. The people championing this company are gone because at this point there's nothing you can do to protect them. Rightfully so.

Back