Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

I’m sure that this is just the prototype...it may even be a rendering! Thing is, can they get a manufacturer to recreate all of that detail!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Gotta give it to M8, they said January and by God they mean it. Figures are all packed up and ready to go. Hats off to you M8.

stock-photo--d-renderer-image-cardboard-boxes-on-conveyor-belt-global-shipping-and-delivery-concept-isolated-588982901.jpg

Shipping update....

I found out how m8 is going to make the January ship date...they are going to use the latest technology! And throw in some pizzas as well. It’s the least they can do for all of the trouble they’ve caused!

cb1c14cb56caf611351cefa8c3a8d31c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I need to pay for my Lennon figure. Can someone do me a render of the cash please?

We should take bets as to whether or not we have officially heard the last of Molecule 8. I am trying to decide if when January 31st rolls around they will simply post a short message saying "we have hit delay in making John perfect. John will be ready for you in February. We are sure you understand that we need to make sure John is ready and John will be worth the wait." Or if we will simply never hear from them again. Either outcome is equally likely...as opposed to a figure shipping in January which is 100% not likely.

With people too busy and distracted with the holidays M8 be all like this.

animated-thief-with-pile-of-money.GIF

Back