Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

As much as I'm putting trust there is no way this will be out in August!

2 weeks until shown suggests that it hasn't even gone into production! I'd imagine we'd be looking at September/October shipping possibly.

I am really hyped to see the full reveal at last though! 😀😀

*Tinfoil hat on* M8 is just a cover up company created by the established big players to make them look good so no one criticizes their delays and shady practices anymore. :lol

Jokes aside I'll be happy if Lennon turns out to be the real deal if only because it means there will be a Travis Bickle someday. I just hope he comes with his trademark quick draw device.

I will prolly catch some flack for this but I think there are going to be a lot of mocking band wagoners eating crow before too long.

I can root for them and mock at the same time. As others have stated I'd like to see them succeed but the way they go about it is laughable.

I can root for them and mock at the same time. As others have stated I'd like to see them succeed but the way they go about it is laughable.

I think it's pretty obvious the mockery is coming from a "roast" origin. I'm sure there is some real distain out there, but I don't think that's where the majority stems. Defenders do not fret there is more support than oppose.

It's fun to mock their absurdities but make no mistake, I want them to succeed so that all of you can get your Lennon and Wonka Dolls.

Agreed. I haven't really said anything super negative about them. As a matter of fact I was firmly in their corner at the start. Now I'm on the fence but tend to have a good laugh at how unorthodox they really are.

I think it's pretty obvious the mockery is coming from a "roast" origin. I'm sure there is some real distain out there, but I don't think that's where the majority stems. Defenders do not fret there is more support than oppose.

No, I totally agree. It's more from a roasting position than anything else. I'm just saying this figure may end up being rare and much sought after. People are going to regret not jumping on when they had the chance. Fingers still firmly crossed that I'll have Lennon by his 77th birthday.

I will prolly catch some flack for this but I think there are going to be a lot of mocking band wagoners eating crow before too long.

I Hope Your Right! :hi5: I have Zero interest in this, but If They Produce a Jimi, I'm All In! :lol

I'm definitely eager to see what comes of Wonka. For that figure alone I hope they succeed. I wished they'd gotten a 1/6 burton license. Assuming sideshow tied that one up.

Anyone notice they just posted on Instagram "with only 2 weeks until Lennon is shown..."
:rotfl
I suppose, they will say: "we never said it will be shipped in May, June, July or August. We said it will be revealed" :)
It is both funny and sad, that they act so irresponsibly, and communicate so vaguely.

..I'm having a rendered crow prepared just in case

to go along with my rendered Lennon doll...

Making-of-Crow-scene-5.jpg

As much as I'm putting trust there is no way this will be out in August!

2 weeks until shown suggests that it hasn't even gone into production! I'd imagine we'd be looking at September/October shipping possibly.

I am really hyped to see the full reveal at last though! ����

I think you're misunderstanding the narrative here.

This figure has been done since May. It was supposed to ship in May, but it was delayed until August to allow time for distributors to collect orders. Production is already complete.

To tide collectors over these past few months, they have been showing WIP pics that they have accumulated over the past few years of development to show us a behind the scenes look at how figures are made. They will show what the figure looks like just before it begins to ship.

At least that is how I've understood what is going on. Now, whether you believe that is what is actually happening. . . that's what we're having fun with in the thread.

This figure has been done since May. It was supposed to ship in May, but it was delayed until August to allow time for distributors to collect orders. Production is already complete.

To tide collectors over these past few months, they have been showing WIP pics that they have accumulated over the past few years of development to show us a behind the scenes look at how figures are made. They will show what the figure looks like just before it begins to ship.

At least that is how I've understood what is going on. Now, whether you believe that is what is actually happening. . . that's what we're having fun with in the thread.

That was my understanding as well. :lecture

Well, that would be pretty awesome for you guys. What advantage would they gain by doing this? Would it help them avoid cancellations?

And will they do another batch of figures to send out for people that are still placing orders?

Back