Molecule8 - 1/6 Scale Willy Wonka

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Updated info on the Wonka page the sculpt looks bloody amazing! But no Ompa mentioned.

Quarter 3 2018

Willy Wonka Figure

12” Willy Wonka figure with 30 points of articulation
Two (2) interchangeable Willy Wonka head expressions
Four (4) interchangeable hand poses
Fully tailored fabric costume
Purple velvet texture coat
Waistcoat with custom printed fabric and golden buttons
Tan bow tie
White dress shirt
Tailored tan trousers
Wonka’s iconic cane with faux ivory handle
Top hat specially designed to fit on Wonka figure’s head
Detailed boots with magnetic soles
Magnetic figure stand with tempered glass
First 1,000 are sequentially numbered

You WOULD be excited about a Molecule 8 figure Owen. Hows your Redman Toys bill bash coming along? Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would be nice to see the second head... hopefully it will look better than what we’ve seen so far.

I feel like they're operating under the "pure imagination" production model...

giphy.gif

Call me gullible... I ACTUALLY thought there was a picture of the second head. I even waited for the picture to download, since my computer can be a bit slow.

Took WAY TOO long for me to figure out that no pic was coming.

Well played, Ebor.

It's strange to think that this preorder has been up since last August and we still haven't seen a fully realized 12" Willy Wonka prototype.

Could Molecule8 actually be lowering the bar they set with their botched John Lennon figure?

I do think its funny ask a retailers about this and wait for the questionable response lol at them still waiting for Lennon to ship. I feel bad for the retailers that will carry m8 products. We all love some Wonka but are we willing to support such a decieving company that just lies over n over. Another company needs this license or m8 needs def get thier sh!# together after lennon bs still no one seen or even recieved to review.

Such a shame. They have/had an opportunity to fill a void, gain a giant slice of the market, make a boat load of $, and seemingly have pissed it all away by pure stupidity and ignorance.

IF actually get's made i'd order but again this company is its own worst enemy with delays and release date's that never happen. I'd rather see another company step up first before ordering from them honestly. Whatever what ya gonna do go custom no thank's not dropping couple grand a dolly rather jet off to bahamas or disney before that sh!*!:lol

After everyone's left to Imagine John Lennon after all this time, it can't be a surprise that Wonka's feeling like Pure Imagination as well.

...I'm sorry, I don't normally get that corny.

The paint is not great... but looking past that I can see a pretty solid likeness and the profile sculpt looks a bit better. Still I would never PO something from them.

Sure that's not a cold sore... just to be safe I wouldn't recommend licking any wallpaper or banging Oompa Loompa's.

Back