• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

moe henley and grey aci cago pants for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mike1185

Super Freak
Reaction score
hi guys the sale pitch says it all i want 140 shipped cause you cant find these pants anymore the second pic is to show you how nice it looks on the body pm me if interested thanks
image_zps90a636f6.jpg

image_zpse99bf8d9.jpg

Last edited:
Bump to the top guys will have boots to go along with this outfit soon as well pm me if interested

price drop fellas 125 shipped im waiting on the other 2 buttons from moe i found one and put it back on the shirt so it will be complete pm me if interested thanks bump it up

240 shipped guys you get everything to make a dexter but the body so the henly the mants the boots and the headsculpt painted by ski for 240 shipped also i just bought real white 1/6 buttons that kato uses on his henly to replace these on moes shirt so when im done ill post pics buy that time if this dont sell i guess ebay here i come

Last edited:
bump it up come on guys a offical trevor grove oainted sculpt and outfit 220 shipped plus paypal fees bump it to the top

i got the boots now so guys i want 240 and all you have to do is buy a body and you will have a complete trvor grove dexter pm me guys going to ebay soon i really dont want to bump it to the top

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back