Modified Dalek Sec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luke314pi

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Similar to my Cyberman repaint, I touched up a Character Options Dalek Sec to make it blend in better with modern 1/6 scale figures. The sculpt was pretty good to begin with, although I did enlarge his eye. I repainted his face and hands, and gave him a new suit from a Triad Toys figure.

Before/After
daleksec1.jpg

daleksec3.jpg

Looks great! I've got an OOD I've been meanting to do the same to. Great sculpt and decent outfit, just very basic paint work.

Very nice! Love that head...have a couple of those myself, just haven't got around to doing anything with them.

Wow that's good ! I've most of the 1/6 Who figures and it's a shame the line didn't continue . They are all pretty good figures ( especially for the price ) and I'm now eyeing mine up for a bit of a tweak ! I have plans for a battle-damaged Cyberman and the Doctor in "Satan Pit Space Suit" is full of possibilities .

Descent looking figure now.

The repaint is top:)
Not a big fan of the newer doctor my doctor was peter davidson, but baker is my favourite who. Repainted a cyberman myself wheres yours would like to see?
Always loved the daleks though any pics of them:)

Not a fan at all of Nu Hu, but good job.

Could you not have just modified the existing suit rather than using that single-breasted, though? I mean, he did have a double-breasted jacket on the show.

Back