Modified Cop Joker head..... HIT ME!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^^

Wow, you got some serious balls dude!!!:google

Can't wait to see it. But don't change the dying process, the color was spot on IMO!

haha... yeah I know, I guess I have always been like that. I just hate having regrets or worried about messing something up that I have never even tried.

The hair will be the exact same color. I have enough for the next few heads. Just the process of me attaching the hair will be different.

Could you also post a tiny little tutorial on how you dyed the hair green and how you attach it to the head (and with what)? Would be really cool.

I bought lamb fur from ebay. I then went to a hot topic here in the US and bought whats called RAW green hair color. I dyed the hair twice. I will post a tutorial while doing my next head. I do use whats called fabri-tac glue and add a little hardware store acetone to make the glue much easier to use. I will post pics once I start.

here is an update of my painted DX head...

IMG_1130.jpg

I am going to add a 2 part epoxy to some areas on the scalp and then tomorrow add the hair in my new way. It is going to kill my old version.

This is gunna look great mate, it was also be really cool if someone converted the mouth to a smiling, open mouth style, it fits in with the sculpt perfectly

Nice work on that repaint Lance. Just goes to show it was mostly the issues with the sculpt on the cop one you did.

Although I think you have painted this one better also. Looking forward to seeing the end result.

Back