Modern Warfare 3 Or Battfield 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which are you Getting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kinda true for me about BC2

Nuh-ah! BC2 still looks great, i play it every second day or so for about an hour and the graphics are mostly fine, sometime pistols disappear in killcams but overall its fine.

To each his own :lol IMO it looks really sandpapery, but if you enjoy it, more power to ya.

I have both on pre-order. I will play both campaigns and once I decide which multiplayer I like better, I will trade the other for the new Uncharted.

Its called WINNING!

The thing for me is, everytime I play a COD game, I love it for a couple months. Then after awhile I hate the game, I hate how unbalanced it is, I hate the players etc etc. But everytime I see the new COD, something sucks me back in. Arghhh

But I will change ways, and I think I'm going with BF3. I want more of a team dynamic then COD can offer.

The thing for me is, everytime I play a COD game, I love it for a couple months. Then after awhile I hate the game, I hate how unbalanced it is, I hate the players etc etc. But everytime I see the new COD, something sucks me back in. Arghhh

But I will change ways, and I think I'm going with BF3. I want more of a team dynamic then COD can offer.

Your feelings on CoD seem to be about the same as most people heheh. We hate it and we love it. There's just something addictive about it either way and its hard to understand what it is.

Battlefield has become my new favorite online shooter though. One of my favorite things about BF is that I dont feel like the game is beating me. If I get smoked, its because I was unlucky or got beat by the other player. CoD always feels a little iffy in that regard. Host advantage and a more suspect hit detection system can be more aggravating than anything else.

BF3. im sick of getting camped by kids hiding behind stupid bushes and crap. Now I can blow up building with tanks and airplanes so nobody can camp anywhere.

Watch out for those Wookies!

bc2wookierecon.jpg

BF3 for me. I can't decide between the 360 or PS3. Will this game be just as good on both systems?

BF3 for me. I can't decide between the 360 or PS3. Will this game be just as good on both systems?

if you are going to be playing online...360 is the way to go...I see way more people online on Xbox.
if not..then it's really about the same.

if you are going to be playing online...360 is the way to go... You'll have to pay for the privilage to play online, but at least your getting a great ever evolving, in depth service rather then one thats well . . . a joke. if not.. then it's really about the same.

FIXED :wave

(V) (°,,°) (V) :lol

Fixed for you.

I'm getting BF 3 and had planned on buying MW3, but I've got such a backlog of games (most of which I'm more looking forward to starting than either), I'll probably just rent MW3 for the campaign. Didn't play Black Ops MP much and didn't feel like I missed out on much.

I'm getting BF 3 and had planned on buying MW3, but I've got such a backlog of games (most of which I'm more looking forward to starting than either), I'll probably just rent MW3 for the campaign. Didn't play Black Ops MP much and didn't feel like I missed out on much.

Ordinarily i'd say get BF3 nlw and wait 4 months for MW3 to go down in price, but it takes longer than the usual for COD games to go down in proce.

Ordinarily i'd say get BF3 nlw and wait 4 months for MW3 to go down in price, but it takes longer than the usual for COD games to go down in proce.

Considering I got games like L.A. Noire, both Dragon Ages, Fable III, both Uncharteds, the God of War trilogy, AC : Brotherhood, Fallout : New Vegas DLC and a few others I doubt that I'll be dying to buy MW3 any time soon.

Personally, I prefer Halo : Reach MP, say what you will, to either of them.

Back