Modern Warfare 3 Or Battfield 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which are you Getting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frankierock

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I have been to a few Gamestops now and have also been talking to people I know, and it seems more people are getting Battlefield 3 rather then MW3.
According to Gamestop it's like 2 to 1...Most say it's because of the Elite Memebership, and they don't want to pay the extra $$.

I myself was thinking of getting both, but just wanted to see what people might be getting. just want to see how much truth there might be to this 2:1 ratio.

I'm most likely getting both but I'm more excited for MW3. I've never played the battlefield games and I like the fast paced of the COD series. Both will be great games I'm sure and which ever you choose will be awesome.

And the Elite service is optional, it's still free to play but if you want to buy all the DLC it will save you a lil money.

BF3 all the way! I'll pick up MW3 if the consensus is good and online doesnt suck donkey ____ like black ops

As much as i said i will leave cod this time, il probably end up getting it but its battlefield all the way.

Its so wierd how all of a sudden everyone seems to be anti COD. Its now the 'cool' thing to hate Call of Duty. For me I have always hated COD because of its gameplay and story and I love Battlefield. When you compare the two, BF is the better game in terms of graphics and realism but COD will always be the more popular game.

Its so wierd how all of a sudden everyone seems to be anti COD. Its now the 'cool' thing to hate Call of Duty. For me I have always hated COD because of its gameplay and story and I love Battlefield. When you compare the two, BF is the better game in terms of graphics and realism but COD will always be the more popular game.

I dont think its cool to hate cod, i think people are just a little tired of the way the series has not really gone forward or their way of taking it forward is buy adding smiley faces to sights, painting guns....
I loved modern warfare 1 but have not been as impressed with the versions after.
I think the sales this time round will be very close.

I hated the singleplayer of BC2, but loved the multiplayer. CoD other way around.

Gettin' best of both.

See, I don't get the whole graphics thing. Battlefield on consoles is always much less smooth than cod, and let's face it, bc2 on consoles looked like crap (even the pc version didn't look as nice as mw2 on 360 from what I remember). Now, bf3 on the best pc looks pretty nice with the cool advanced light glare and all, but the recent 360 footage didn't look any better than the mw3 gameplays that are showing up from codxp. I think a lot of console gamers who see the pc footage and think it will look like that on their tv's will be very disappointed.

As for the poll, I'm getting both; getting bf3, playing the campaign and a little multiplayer, and then I'll be getting mw3 as I haven't regretted buying a cod game yet.

I hated the singleplayer of BC2, but loved the multiplayer. CoD other way around.

Gettin' best of both.

Kinda true for me about BC2

See, I don't get the whole graphics thing. Battlefield on consoles is always much less smooth than cod, and let's face it, bc2 on consoles looked like crap

Nuh-ah! BC2 still looks great, i play it every second day or so for about an hour and the graphics are mostly fine, sometime pistols disappear in killcams but overall its fine.

See, I don't get the whole graphics thing. Battlefield on consoles is always much less smooth than cod, and let's face it, bc2 on consoles looked like crap (even the pc version didn't look as nice as mw2 on 360 from what I remember). Now, bf3 on the best pc looks pretty nice with the cool advanced light glare and all, but the recent 360 footage didn't look any better than the mw3 gameplays that are showing up from codxp. I think a lot of console gamers who see the pc footage and think it will look like that on their tv's will be very disappointed.

As for the poll, I'm getting both; getting bf3, playing the campaign and a little multiplayer, and then I'll be getting mw3 as I haven't regretted buying a cod game yet.

I'm getting both too. But you can't deny that BF3 looks b-e-a-utiful on the 360. MW3 looks a little better then MW2 but not by much. Looking forward to em' both.
Screenshot2011-09-17at90514PM-1.png

Screenshot2011-09-17at90554PM-1.png

BF3 will be my first battlefield game. i've owned 3 different MW games and it's time for something different. MW3 looks like the same old thing.

I'll probably pick up MW3. BF2 was a big meh in my books. I spent countless hours on MW2, and I need something to make me forget the Black Ops trash that I tried playing. :nana:

Back