Modern Thor Premium Format?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marvel_SSC_PF_Thor2__SSC_Modern-thorCC2-edit.jpg

Thanks for doing this for us. I like it, I hope it's a PF and not a Comiquette.

But, this:

It could be years away

Indeed.

I think SS will ultimately do a 1/5th line for Marvel like LOTR and now the Mythos SW line.

I doubt I'll buy this if its a Comiquette even though I do really want a Thor in my collection. Really want to stick to 1/4

It's funny how Ultron has everybody wondering what's a PF and what's a Comiquette again.

That Ultron...I've been telling yal how dangerous he is!

Beta Ray Bill should come before a new Thor.

:horror !!!!! Crap forgot about him. Oh what I will do for a good PF of this guy! I remember seeing him in the hulk vs wolverine animated DVD and this horse face guy is so cool looking! Please SS beta ray! :pray:

:horror !!!!! Crap forgot about him. Oh what I will do for a good PF of this guy! I remember seeing him in the hulk vs wolverine animated DVD and this horse face guy is so cool looking! Please SS beta ray! :pray:

Dude that was Planet Hulk ... Not Hulk vs Wolverine or even Hulk vs Thor:slap

CBG... The stuff you say is SO off sometime... But you sat it with SUCH ENTHUSIASM!!!! Well it just brightens my whole day...:hi5:

Dude that was Planet Hulk ... Not Hulk vs Wolverine or even Hulk vs Thor:slap

CBG... The stuff you say is SO off sometime... But you sat it with SUCH ENTHUSIASM!!!! Well it just brightens my whole day...:hi5:

:slap whoops! Good catch there my friend. Yes you are correct how did I get them mixed up? I own both the DVDs. Btw both awesome shows!

Back